John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Finally was able to get my SnowSport HD on my Gladiator. Requires no suspension modification because it is a floating plow. No wiring, hydraulic lines and is winch compatible. Easy 2” receiver install matches all frame holes. Light enough to take off and use the receiver to move trailers. Manual angle pin to angle blade. Bring on the snow!
Jeep Gladiator SnowSport HD plow for Gladiator add. B94B9139-E819-4F8F-B642-FE6F0318FD4C
Jeep Gladiator SnowSport HD plow for Gladiator add. 1F049D43-6EA2-4C50-96AE-5839BD7F5D0C
Sponsored

Mac

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Hydro Blue Max Tow
Probably okay for a small driveway but it does not look terribly strong with the single 2” receiver connection, how do you raise it?

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
How do you raise and lower it? Was it costly?

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Probably okay for a small driveway but it does not look terribly strong with the single 2” receiver connection, how do you raise it?
There are pivot wings on the side that lift the blade when you back up and set it down when you go forward. Very Heavy duty Aluminum does great in any depth of snow even in ditches. Lift manually for transport and floats when lowered. I’ll post Video when it snows.

Sponsored

Shackleton

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gobi Gladiator Sport S Max Tow, Camry
manual lift by hand or winch compatibility. $1800 with mount, shipping and taxes. Videos on their site.
I had a fisher on the Tundra that I traded for my Gladiator which was used for just my driveway and another. I decided not to replace it due to the expense and am using a hand me down snowblower. If this works well id be very interested to know. Good luck and keep us posted.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I did a quick check for the speed rating on this plow and did not see it on there site. What is the travel and plow speed this is rated for?

OP
OP
Summitsearcher

Summitsearcher

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Stingrey JTR
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I did a quick check for the speed rating on this plow and did not see it on there site. What is the travel and plow speed this is rated for?
Not sure. It does have travel position/pins when not in use. I’ve traveled to 65 mph on rural highway no problem. Takes 2 min to take off and put in the bed and save mpg on the drag. I used it to plow my neighbors and family drives mostly 20mph or less. Stacked snow like a beast. Not commercial rated but perfect for home use.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
Not sure. It does have travel position/pins when not in use. I’ve traveled to 65 mph on rural highway no problem. Takes 2 min to take off and put in the bed and save mpg on the drag. I used it to plow my neighbors and family drives mostly 20mph or less. Stacked snow like a beast. Not commercial rated but perfect for home use.
I would bet that the travel rating is under 20 MPH. Be safe.