So tired..

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Of people telling me I need BIGGER tires lmao.
Went and got new Black Rhino Overlands put on yesterday and every single guy working at Discount Tire said I needed to be running 35 or 37’s.
Sponsored

JP1

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 JLU Rubicon 4xe
Build Thread
Link
they're right.
just sayin...
:LOL:

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I know the feeling and as far as looks go they're right. Iv been looking for deals like crazy and are you going to go the bigger tire route soon? Have you found any deals? How much did discount want? Let see your wheels?

OP
OP
TxGladiator

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Nah I just bought those Falkens 2 months ago so I will probably wait awhile if and when I do decide to go bigger.

42CB366C-1CA2-476F-B9A7-1A34A27EE2B1.jpeg

69765155-1CCE-4DD3-BEFA-90E05BC52560.jpeg

Sponsored

bgenlvtex

First Name
Bruce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Tires, an engineering concern as a final drive component.

Gearing in the differentials, transfer case, transmission, ignition and injection mapping, tow rating, load capacity, steering geometry, body clearances, all considered by the people and machines that engineered your new vehicle.

Skip at the tire store should stay in his lane and get to work doing his job. Re-engineering your vehicle isn't his job.

OP
OP
TxGladiator

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Tires, an engineering concern as a final drive component.

Gearing in the differentials, transfer case, transmission, ignition and injection mapping, tow rating, load capacity, steering geometry, body clearances, all considered by the people and machines that engineered your new vehicle.

Skip at the tire store should stay in his lane and get to work doing his job. Re-engineering your vehicle isn't his job.
Exactly!

OP
OP
TxGladiator

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Hey @TxGladiator nice looking step bars you got there. Can you please post some up close pictures of the steps? Like to see what the pad looks like. And what brand and model are they? Love to know. Thanks

E2366F44-0C9E-4CCA-B1BE-29FF2BA11714.png
Hey @TxGladiator nice looking step bars you got there. Can you please post some up close pictures of the steps? Like to see what the pad looks like. And what brand and model are they? Love to know. Thanks

E2366F44-0C9E-4CCA-B1BE-29FF2BA11714.png
Here’s the link to where I purchased them from.
https://www.carid.com/2020-jeep-gladiator-running-boards/n-fab-rock-rail-2048435319.html
To be honest they aren’t what I wanted but I needed something quickly due to a family member was having a hard time getting in and out of the JT due to a health condition.
I am happy with them but they definitely have some nicer looking ones out and coming out soon.

Reactions: JP1

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
Thanks for the link. Can you please send s better up close picture and the step pad? I really want to see if it says “N-Fab” on the steps. And does it say “N-Fab” on the bars? I would really like to have something that does not have the brand name shown anywhere. I just don’t like to be a rolling advertisement for anyone if I can help it.

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JT 2020
I was this close to getting some 35" nitto Ridge grapplers and putting them on the stock LE wheels. I decided to wait until I saw the gladiator with the stock 33 wildpeaks and I'm glad I did. The stock rubicon tires look really good to me and will suit my needs just fine.

Now, that said, if another JT parked next to me with some sweet 35s or 37s, I may change my mind. :idea:

Sponsored

OP
OP
TxGladiator

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Thanks for the link. Can you please send s better up close picture and the step pad? I really want to see if it says “N-Fab” on the steps. And does it say “N-Fab” on the bars? I would really like to have something that does not have the brand name shown anywhere. I just don’t like to be a rolling advertisement for anyone if I can help it.
It does say NFab on the steps but you don’t see it unless you look straight down while walking by or using the step.
The actual sliders do say nfab as well but it’s in a location where you can’t see it.

I’m like you with the free advertising.
First thing I did before I drove off the dealer lot was take off the dealer decal on the back of my JT.

OP
OP
TxGladiator

TxGladiator

First Name
T
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
AE3E2BB4-0CE7-449B-8161-05E760E972C4.jpeg

Jake

First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
F55CC6B1-31D0-4422-AC9D-DBE04E6A8187.jpeg
84C54577-14F0-418C-A32F-9CB2E62FB57C.jpeg
Thanks @TxGladiator. I really like the looks of the N-Fab Durastep. I just called them and they told me that the step pads on this one have yellow labels put on them and that I could peel them off if I wanted to. However they do not plan to make this step bar for the Gladiator. I may consider the one you got. That picture was helpful. Going to keep looking for something like the Durastep style.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
Nah I just bought those Falkens 2 months ago so I will probably wait awhile if and when I do decide to go bigger.

42CB366C-1CA2-476F-B9A7-1A34A27EE2B1.jpeg

69765155-1CCE-4DD3-BEFA-90E05BC52560.jpeg
Those black rhino wheels are gorgeous! Nice upgrade.

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
I was this close to getting some 35" nitto Ridge grapplers and putting them on the stock LE wheels. I decided to wait until I saw the gladiator with the stock 33 wildpeaks and I'm glad I did. The stock rubicon tires look really good to me and will suit my needs just fine.

Now, that said, if another JT parked next to me with some sweet 35s or 37s, I may change my mind. :idea:
Agree. I'm going to roll with my stock 33 Falken MTs for awhile. When I feel the need for 35s I'll jump in my JL but for now I'm really pleased with my stock Rubicon set up.
Sponsored