Sponsored

SoCal Hamburger Supercharger Install shop?

athous

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Ive got a mojave that I want to throw the hamburger setup on. However Ive had some really bad experiences with superchargers in the past and questionable shops. Does anyone know of a shop in so cal (Im in rancho Cucamonga) that has done hamburger superchargers? Have found several local places but none has done a pentastar and none have any experience with hamburgers so Id rather not use them. Installing it myself is above my paygrade so would just rather pay someone.

Any info would be most appreciated.
Sponsored

WhatExit?

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Launch Edition - Granite Crystal Metallic | 2017 Ford Raptor SuperCrew - Metallic
Vehicle Showcase

SoCalGlad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Race Driving Instructor +
Ive got a mojave that I want to throw the hamburger setup on. However Ive had some really bad experiences with superchargers in the past and questionable shops. Does anyone know of a shop in so cal (Im in rancho Cucamonga) that has done hamburger superchargers? Have found several local places but none has done a pentastar and none have any experience with hamburgers so Id rather not use them. Installing it myself is above my paygrade so would just rather pay someone.

How about Las Vegas? Here is one in Vegas https://www.offroadshoplasvegas.com

OP
OP
athous

athous

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Their website doesn't show any dealers in California. Have you contacted them directly?

http://www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com/

How about the other SC companies including RIPP, Magnuson and Procharger?
https://www.google.com/search?q=gla...0l4j69i60l3.3610j0j4&sourceid=chrome&ie=UTF-8
I sent an email and never heard back, also sent a PM to their rep on here, but havent heard back yet. Granted that was only a day ago.

I did consider the magnuson, but I liked the info I read about the hamburger so want to go with them. Not a fan of the Ripp, and Id rather ride a BMX than ever get a procharger again. Had the worst experiences in history with their subpar kits in the past.

Sponsored

sbmud15

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase

Had a Hamburger installed on Sept.17, its still at the shop!! They say its a ECU issue. Don't do it!!!!

sbmud15

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I sent an email and never heard back, also sent a PM to their rep on here, but havent heard back yet. Granted that was only a day ago.

I did consider the magnuson, but I liked the info I read about the hamburger so want to go with them. Not a fan of the Ripp, and Id rather ride a BMX than ever get a procharger again. Had the worst experiences in history with their subpar kits in the past.
Installed a Hamburgers on Sept.17, its still in the shop!!!!! ECU problems that they can't right.

OP
OP
athous

athous

First Name
JOhn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IT
Installed a Hamburgers on Sept.17, its still in the shop!!!!! ECU problems that they can't right.
Thats really unfortunate to hear, what issues are you experiencing exactly?

Scratch

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon Gator, 2019 JL Mojave Bikini, 2011 JK Sport
I'm curious as well. I'd like to find a shop in Central Ca. @sbmud15 did you get figure out what was going on?

sbmud15

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I'm curious as well. I'd like to find a shop in Central Ca. @sbmud15 did you get figure out what was going on?
It turned out to be a bad injector. Go figure. Runs great now .I like the charger, not sure if it was worth it though. The power is smooth however. I guess juries still out.

Sponsored

sbmud15

First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator, Tesla
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Thats really unfortunate to hear, what issues are you experiencing exactly?
So after three weeks of trouble shooting it turned out to be a bad injector. I have to say that the head engineer at Hamburger's did a great job helping solve the problem. Although the installer's communication was somewhat lacking I must give them big props for hanging in and solving the issue.

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers

CAM performance 619-813-4278
1449 Pioneer Way El Cajon 92020

Last edited:

itsdapk

Peak Sponsor (Level 2)
First Name
PK
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.hamburgerssuperchargers.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave , 2019 Ram
Occupation
Sales Manager @ Hamburger's Superchargers
Unfortunately 95% of Jeep problems have nothing to do with our kits and tuning. Injectors from our supplier we were told they flow test every set. Then find out they batch test after a bunch of bad injectors. Now we flow every set inhouse. Any issues that are on our end we fix immediately due to having kits all over the world and that's the type of company we are. We also continuously improve our kits and make changes to improve overall quality, fitment, etc.
Sponsored