Sponsored

SoCal Overland Tour

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
A couple months ago my friend and I took our rigs out for a sampling of some Southern Cal off-road trails. This 3 part series barely touches what is available to those that live in SoCal. Nevertheless a nice random sampling of some very accessible trails.

Part 1 we start our trip in Orange County near Santiago Peak. These trails aren't very difficult, but have great views and an excellent starting point for newbies. For those with more experience there are a few play areas and obstacles to test your ride. We could have spent all day if we had more time but we wanted to head over to Riverside County. I'm glad we did as we went to Thomas Mountain near Lake Hemet. The views were awesome and our campsite was even better. Anyways feel free to watch this vid and the other 2 in the series as I get around to completing them!
Sponsored

Reactions: A 2
OP
OP
Matstock4

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon, 2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU, 2017 Toyota Sienna, 1989 Turbo Trans Am
Here's the 2nd vid of the trip. Fixed the flat and head down to the valley for awesome trail riding. North of Warner Springs we meet up at a friend's private property for fun with a Razor. My first time riding in one and they're a ton of fun. Might want to tow one with my JT ;)

A 2

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2020 JLU
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Construction
Thanks for sharing. So much to do here in SolCal, I haven’t event scratched the surface. Happy Wheeling!

OP
OP
Matstock4

Matstock4

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks for sharing. So much to do here in SolCal, I haven’t event scratched the surface. Happy Wheeling!
So true!! I think SoCal has the advantage on NorCal for wheeling, but not by much. We are pretty lucky in this state!
Sponsored