Soft Top Concern

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I closed my soft top prior to backing in the garage and noticed 2 spots in my top that were concerning. They were in the same spot on each side over the rear window. They appear to be an indentations. You can’t feel them in the inside but I’m concerned they could become holes. Anyone else have this issue?

B012E84C-E806-49E1-9671-D300A529ECC4.jpeg
Sponsored

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Probably getting punched from the frame hinges...
I just installed my soft top this weekend and noticed that if I just throw it back it's gets pinched...

I had the trek top on my jk and was told by bestop that it required a "double fold" to avoid pinching. Basically you have to climb up pull the lower fold rearward as you fold the top back...

It looks like the same is required on the JT top, I will try it when the rain stops here

OP
OP
EezyE

EezyE

First Name
Ethan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Probably getting punched from the frame hinges...
I just installed my soft top this weekend and noticed that if I just throw it back it's gets pinched...

I had the trek top on my jk and was told by bestop that it required a "double fold" to avoid pinching. Basically you have to climb up pull the lower fold rearward as you fold the top back...

It looks like the same is required on the JT top, I will try it when the rain stops here
Thanks....I’ll try that next time I open it up.
Sponsored