Sponsored

Soft top JT and towing dilemma...

Dexter

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Navigator
Hi all new user here. Here's my dilemma and wonder if anyone else is in the same situation.

Im looking for a pickup that can also do light towing of a small fishing boat, renting a trailer, etc. The dilemma is I really want a soft top but UHaul and other rental companies have rules against vehicles with a canvas/soft top on. Not sure why it exists but it does.

Really rather not have to fork over more for dual top package just for that :mad:
Sponsored

Vegas_Sirk

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 JKU
Vehicle Showcase
Hi all new user here. Here's my dilemma and wonder if anyone else is in the same situation.

Im looking for a pickup that can also do light towing of a small fishing boat, renting a trailer, etc. The dilemma is I really want a soft top but UHaul and other rental companies have rules against vehicles with a canvas/soft top on. Not sure why it exists but it does.

Really rather not have to fork over more for dual top package just for that :mad:
I rented a trailer from UHaul with my JKU without issues. The guy told me it was one of the only convertibles they will rent to, but its required to have the factory tow package on it which mine does.
Sponsored