First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Teacher/ FB coach
Was wondering if u had to remove the back window while driving with the soft top open? Do most of my driving on the interstate going and coming from work. I was asking because you don’t zip it in like the JK / JL
Sponsored

hjdca

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon manual Sting Gray
Build Thread
Link
Was wondering if u had to remove the back window while driving with the soft top open? Do most of my driving on the interstate going and coming from work. I was asking because you don’t zip it in like the JK / JL
No, you do not have to remove it. Make sure the velcro is attached well between the top and side panel. In addition, you do not have to use those straps on the fold back top either. It will not move. I had mine on the fwy for hours in this configuration - going 80-85 mph - no problem...

regarding the straps to hold the top folded, I only see using those in a heavy cross wind across the desert or something... If it is just a normal head wind, you will never need them.

OP
OP
Mthorsen

Mthorsen

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator rubicon
Occupation
Teacher/ FB coach
No, you do not have to remove it. Make sure the velcro is attached well between the top and side panel. In addition, you do not have to use those straps on the fold back top either. It will not move. I had mine on the fwy for hours in this configuration - going 80-85 mph - no problem...

regarding the straps to hold the top folded, I only see using those in a heavy cross wind across the desert or something... If it is just a normal head wind, you will never need them.
Thanks, wasn’t sure
Sponsored