Soft top

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Finally just plopped down the cash and ordered the premium twill soft top. Tired of the crappy aftermarket options and zero used ones for sale near me. My local dealership actually gave me the best price I could find. 1823.25 before tax. They applied the entire 15% off coupon instead of maxing it out at 200 bucks. Surprisingly they are in stock and I’ll pick it up next week. After I sell my sunrider and probably my hard top the cost will pretty much be a wash IMO.
Sponsored

Wet Willys

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Not bad. Luckily I was able to find a used one locally for $1100 but it wasn't perfect. I'm going to keep my hardtop for winter use for now. I may end up getting tired of it taking up room and sell it, we'll see....

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
I found one nib from FB marketplace for $1600 cash, not the best deal, but really happy with it, surprised how quiet it is.

OP
OP
SnazzGlad

SnazzGlad

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Got it in but winter is back in Illinois. It’s just taking up an extreme amount of room in my garage lol. Definitely going to wait til it warms up to install the top. Anyone in the market for a twill sunrider?

redriderjf87

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
saltmustflow.com
Vehicle(s)
'21 JT, '81 Z-28, '18 TW200, '72 CT 175
Occupation
Electrical Controls Engineer
Same, it got cold again here in IA just as I thought I'd be good to pop the top for the first time...

Sponsored

USMC-SSGT

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Aluminum tubing transport
Same, it got cold again here in IA just as I thought I'd be good to pop the top for the first time...
Same…

A New England spring can have it 70° one day and then a windchill in the low 20s (today) the next. You go from “SOFT TOP!” To “SKIING!” in 24 hours.

Jeep Gladiator Soft top F2332D01-C2E2-4D4B-BC9B-29B26F5EB8ED

phranican

First Name
Guy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'93 YJ4.0l, '20 Telluride SX, '21JTR
Got it in but winter is back in Illinois. It’s just taking up an extreme amount of room in my garage lol. Definitely going to wait til it warms up to install the top. Anyone in the market for a twill sunrider?
If it helps, here are two tips that would've saved me some trouble when I installed the Mopar st for the first time a few weeks ago. This probably won't make sense until you start the install but 1) Losen the 2 small hex bolts on the pivoting arm of the crossbar frames, it's the only way to line up the holes to get the thru-bolt to thread. Retighten them after you get the thru-bolt threaded. 2) Installing the rear window is the last step. Open the top before you attempt to fasten the lower rear window in place.

FrankFrqnkFrank

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Willys Gladiator
same here.
Sponsored