• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Carolina SOLD: 7” radio and bezel $450 w shipping

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Perfect working order. You will need to order a Sirius antenna off Amazon or eBay ($16).
unlock code sent after payment received. (It’s also taped on the side of the unit).
no scratches or issues.

9C6EEEC7-4DD5-4A75-94BD-70A2E8E30AA8.jpeg

E074975A-4CB8-460C-BB70-34EFEE4989A5.jpeg
Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Perfect working order. You will need to order a Sirius antenna off Amazon or eBay ($16).
unlock code sent after payment received. (It’s also taped on the side of the unit).
no scratches or issues.

Jeep Gladiator SOLD: 7” radio and bezel $450 w shipping E074975A-4CB8-460C-BB70-34EFEE4989A5

Jeep Gladiator SOLD: 7” radio and bezel $450 w shipping E074975A-4CB8-460C-BB70-34EFEE4989A5
How hard was this to change out and where in Nc are you?

OP
OP
Foozed

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
How hard was this to change out and where in Nc are you?
Couldn’t be easier. Takes less than 5 minutes and all you need is a credit card and a Phillips screwdriver.
All of the wiring harnesses are the same so it’s plug and play.
(credit card used to pry the bezel off unless you have strong finger nails).
we’re in Black Mountain (near Asheville).

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Couldn’t be easier. Takes less than 5 minutes and all you need is a credit card and a Phillips screwdriver.
All of the wiring harnesses are the same so it’s plug and play.
(credit card used to pry the bezel off unless you have strong finger nails).
we’re in Black Mountain (near Asheville).
Im curious how that would work if you have climate control knobs are they just voided when you plug it in?

OP
OP
Foozed

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Nothing changes with the 7" radio, you continue to use the climate control knobs as you originally did. The 7" doesn't give you the ability to control climate from the radio interface (but it does echo any changes you make on the knobs) - that might be something when going to the 8.4, I really don't know.
The only downside to going to the 7" is you lose the volume control knob and can only control the volume from the steering wheel controls.

Sponsored

Markpod7

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
Nothing changes with the 7" radio, you continue to use the climate control knobs as you originally did. The 7" doesn't give you the ability to control climate from the radio interface (but it does echo any changes you make on the knobs) - that might be something when going to the 8.4, I really don't know.
The only downside to going to the 7" is you lose the volume control knob and can only control the volume from the steering wheel controls.
So its pretty much to get sirius and apple carplay? What radio did you upgrade to?

OP
OP
Foozed

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
I had the 5 and upgraded to the 7.

NachoRuby

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JTR , '18 JLU, 73 VW Bug, 97 VW Jetta, all MTs
Is this different on different trims? I have the 7 inch screen, and I have a separate volume knob and can control the climate control from the head unit.

OP
OP
Foozed

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Is this different on different trims? I have the 7 inch screen, and I have a separate volume knob and can control the climate control from the head unit.
Maybe? I had a basic Sport with the 5" AM/FM radio. The 7" I upgraded to gave me airplay and slightly larger screen.

Sponsored

jsn319

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Is this still available, and as Markpod7 ask did you have 2 of the 7" radios?

OP
OP
Foozed

Foozed

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator SS
Is this still available, and as Markpod7 ask did you have 2 of the 7" radios?
Yes, it’s still available. I don’t know why it says I have 2, I’m only posting the one I have for sale that I just removed from the jeep. When I bought the jeep it had the basic 5 inch radio and I bought a 7 inch from somebody on this forum. Now that I’m returning the jeep I put the 5 inch back in and I’m selling the 7 inch.
Sponsored