• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Alabama SOLD Warn tube doors - rear JT or JL

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I’ve got a set of rear Warn doors which are new in box but missing some parts. The hardest (to replace) is probably one of the hinges but a decent weld shop could make one. I have marked up the hardware pack for what’s missing and you can PM me with questions. Way to big to ship. Asking $150 since they’ll be some leg work for whoever gets them to make them work

BCD2AF25-4584-4851-BCCA-DB680BB1113F.jpeg

3F8D918F-0A79-43E3-BAB5-78F56764F7A9.jpeg

4A5A3F80-FE38-4515-AB9F-C428EC8164AE.jpeg

010726B7-7E0A-4572-9312-593803508A50.jpeg
Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I'd love to take these off your hands, just not sure when I can get up to Gadsden. Let me know if you ever get down towards Birmingham.

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
I was looking at these to purchase new, did yours come missing that many pieces? Did you attempt to get replacement hardware?

Sponsored

Longleaf

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon LE, 2018 Desert Sled
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I spoke with Warn. They have basically stopped shipping these doors until they can work out production issues (I think they are coming out of Russia?). Apparently a LOT of orders went out with damage or missing parts. He said they wouldn't have any replacement parts available until June at the earliest. I hope they get their act together because I think they are some of the best looking doors on the market.

OP
OP
pughboy2

pughboy2

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
I was looking at these to purchase new, did yours come missing that many pieces? Did you attempt to get replacement hardware?
Yeah, what's missing is what was missing. I asked Warn to send me replacement parts and they sent me a whole new set of doors. I asked how to send the others back and they never replied. That was a year ago. It was a huge hassle and I drove around with no back doors for 5 months

TrevorAZ

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland
Yeah, what's missing is what was missing. I asked Warn to send me replacement parts and they sent me a whole new set of doors. I asked how to send the others back and they never replied. That was a year ago. It was a huge hassle and I drove around with no back doors for 5 months
Oh wow... I’ve heard really mixed reviews when it comes to WARN and these doors. Lots of inconsistency with quality control and missing pieces. For the price and how long they take to order and arrive not sure I’m sold on waiting so long to possibly have missing pieces. Thank you for the input!
Sponsored