• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

Sold: Nevada SOLD

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Mopar oem 2” lift for a jeep gladiator JT. Bought 6 months ago locally from a guy whom ran this lift for 500 miles before he installed a metalcloak lift. I never installed it. It does not have the oem rear bumpstops (which are super cheap or you can buy the metalcloak adjustable bumpstops). The front lower control arms are new never installed. I verified each part number with the instructions to match. So basically all parts included except the rear bump stops w/ their hardware (obviously) 68316588AA x 2, the front coil isolator perches 68427380AA 68342250AC https://parts.allmoparparts.com/oem-parts/mopar-isolator-spring-68427380aa (these are super cheap if you want to go with these vs the aftermarket) these total $95 shipped from allmopartparts with their free ship code (you must PM them from the forum to get the code)...Thus the lower price..... I can throw in the front coil isolator perches that I bought from rancho for the JL and are new in box and serve the same purpose as the mopar lift ones.

$850 —> $750 picked up locally in Reno, NV

I'm now willing to ship
Box 1: 36x19x10" weight is 59 lb
Box 2: 25x12x12 weight is 50 lb
Origin zip code 89521
Don't forget insurance needs to be added. I've seen quotes on fedex (west coast about $95-100), east coast $150-160 depending on where you live. Don't forget if you try to buy this lift new nearly every online retailer has to charge tax so take that into account.

Jeep Gladiator SOLD EAA1626F-D798-4782-939A-85DAFD36F845

Jeep Gladiator SOLD 9DEB681B-9FAE-4962-B3D5-F3FDFD9C932D

Jeep Gladiator SOLD F1424795-E6A2-4DBD-8D0C-057B97EFECAE

Last edited:

GladiatorAdventureBound

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport
Know what dates exactly? I may be able to make that work. Depending on if the Big Bear Jeep Jamboree still happens or not.

OP
OP
RenoRubi

RenoRubi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
SOLD

Last edited: