• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - Ontario Sold!!!

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Bought this cool keychain but I just never used it 30$usd shipped

A53393BD-2EB3-439B-B01F-4894688B08C3.jpeg

D03AB3B2-B1B9-4631-BEF6-B27925AC188A.jpeg
Sponsored

Speedy_12139

First Name
Kenn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ram 1500, 2011 BMW 335i, (Potental) '21 Rubicon
Occupation
Construction & Renovations
This is sharp!

Edit. didn't realize this was the marketplace!

Which is the one you have for sale?? just to clarify..

I'd, potentially take it, if its that black leather/red stitch....

Plus you're in Ontario. Maybe we can work a deal!

Nicomaeson

First Name
Nicolas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Sport
Occupation
Maint. Manager
Sooooo this will make the already ridiculously big key fob even bigger? Count me in!

Sponsored

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I have one and love it. I clip it onto a belt loop as I leave the house. It stays there until I get home and hang it up again. I never have to touch any buttons as I have passive entry.
It means I don't have a heavy big fob in my pocket, no key popping out, and if I need to leave the fob with someone I can use a small lock in the fob hole to lock it in the holster so they can't get the key out to unlock the console, etc.
Since I got the holster, I've not even thought about the size of the fob.
If I DID have to use a button for anything it's right there for easy access (no reaching into pocket) or if I need to access the key, a finger pops it out of the holster.

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Jeep Gladiator Sold!!! 20200906_152050

OP
OP
Timdog

Timdog

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator JT
Can’t believe no one wants one of these

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
Can’t believe no one wants one of these
Again, I LOVE MINE! So easy, never in the way, clip it on and go. I forget it's there most of the time. Sort of funny, I had my hands full approaching the truck and my wife runs up and with the fob in holster right there she quickly pushes the unlock button and opens the tail gate for me to drop the chars in I was carrying. It's great if you use the passive entry like I do most of the time, or for where you see your wife going up to the truck before you - you reach down and unlock it for her.
I guess people like to hate something and are unwilling to even TRY something like this. I'm glad I did. Wouldn't have it any other way and I'm totally sick of keys in my pocket anyway - time to get rid of the keys for my shop next and install something like the truck has - passive entry using the truck's fob.

Sponsored

OH-jeep

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 gladiator
Occupation
Utilities
I’m interested. So is it the black with red stitch?