Vehicle(s)
2021 jeep gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Electrician

lppd45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon M/T, 1966 Deville convertible, 2013 Jetta TDI M/T, 2003 Road King, and 2016 CVO Street Glide
Occupation
Retired
Great, I can never unsee that mess!!!!

Sponsored

Ferg

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Rubicon
Occupation
Retired College Instructor
Vehicle Showcase
Although I personally don't like it, I'm not making the payments on it ... so I figure to each his own!

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
Although I personally don't like it, I'm not making the payments on it ... so I figure to each his own!

Truth. To each their own. Unless I have financial investment in a vehicle I could careless what people do to make their purchase justified and happy. If they like it, I like that they like it. Too much judgment in how a jeep should look will cause an unfair divide. We are all here because life is better with a jeep.

Chuck

First Name
Chuck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JT, 2020 Ram 2500, 2013 JKU
Occupation
Facilities Maintenance
Truth. To each their own. Unless I have financial investment in a vehicle I could careless what people do to make their purchase justified and happy. If they like it, I like that they like it. Too much judgment in how a jeep should look will cause an unfair divide. We are all here because life is better with a jeep.
Amen brother!

Sponsored

OP
OP
Jerhemi

Jerhemi

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting-Gray Willys
While true, and I do agree with do what you want with it….that doesn’t mean I can’t think it is ugly and ridiculous 👍🏻

Rusty PW

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTRD, '11 370Z Nismo, '07 Honda VFR
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Muff Diver
It's his money. He spends it like he wants too. But..........somethings should never be done. What is seen....can never be unseen........

am1978

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTRD, 2018 JLU Sahara
Occupation
Homebrewer
Florida tricked out Jeeps are a little out there. Canadian tricked out Jeeps are off the hook fugly.

f33d

First Name
Maxwell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Engineer
While true, and I do agree with do what you want with it….that doesn’t mean I can’t think it is ugly and ridiculous 👍🏻
Truth. It’s like me telling my wife all the good that spiders do for the house.

She listens, agrees and still squishes em.