Sponsored

Something coming from Ursa Minor

booneja

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport (hers) and Overland (His)
Occupation
RCAF Veteran/ Engineer
Vehicle Showcase
I was just over at the Ursa Minor website https://ursaminorvehicles.com/j30-pop-up-camper-jl-2.html and seems like they are working on a gladiator version, not much on the site other than a mention on the JK/ JL top that they currently offer.....this is what they are stating " We will offer a J30 version for the Jeep Gladiator Truck, but that will be a completely new product pre-order page, and based on how long the JL took...it may be a while before we take orders. "

Now I'm a fan of a fe different options that are out on the market right now like ACCC, AT Overland, etc. but it's great to see new items from predominately other vehicle platforms, can't wait to see this developed, and the pictures once they come out.
Sponsored

PDXsarge

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'23 JTRD Crystal Granite - '22 JLURD Sarge Green
Occupation
Embedded Signal Designer
Can't imagine how unbearably difficult it would be to drive that on the highway. Not the right platform for something that bulbous.
No kidding!

montechie

First Name
Wes
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 LJ Rubicon, 2022 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Writer of code, designer of things
Something from Ursa could get really interesting. I love my OVRLND pop-up on the JT, but Ursa often does some creative and innovative designs over the rest of the options out there. Besides the JL/JK top they do full roof conversions on things like Transit vans. Imagine on the JT something that both replaces the hardtop and covers the bed. My OVRLND already makes the bed seem huge for hauling, camping, and sleeping, add a hardtop/cab integration and you've got a rock crawling RV.

CCCVagabond

First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
White JTR
Unfortunately, that website has said that for years. We have all been patiently waiting. I spoke to the owner last year Expo West and he said he had “ideas”, but nothing in the works yet. Has anyone spoken with him recently?
Sponsored