South Bay dealership service suggestion

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator | 1993 Corrado SLC | 1992 GTI 16v
Anyone have a ‘friendly’ service center/service advisor/service manager they would suggest in the South Bay area? I know I can either do it myself or go to an indie-shop to get work done right, but in case of warranty work, I am looking for a dealership. The place I got the JT from closed down. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
JTzntz

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
What is it your looking to get done?
Nothing yet, but just for future use. Normal free service and any warranty work that ‘may’ come up. Would like to try and start a relationship with the service team in case. Since I have no ‘home’ dealership anymore. Thanks!

SoCalGlad

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Race Driving Instructor +
Anyone have a ‘friendly’ service center/service advisor/service manager they would suggest in the South Bay area? I know I can either do it myself or go to an indie-shop to get work done right, but in case of warranty work, I am looking for a dealership. The place I got the JT from closed down. Thanks!
I recommend seeing Tom service manager at Glenn E Thomas and he can hook you up with an advisor. He's been there for a good thirty years and super good people. Been bring my Vipers to him for years and will bring the JT when need be,

Hope this helps.

OP
OP
JTzntz

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recommend seeing Tom service manager at Glenn E Thomas and he can hook you up with an advisor. He's been there for a good thirty years and super good people. Been bring my Vipers to him for years and will bring the JT when need be,

Hope this helps.
Thanks, Bob! That helps a lot. I'll give him a call when its time for the first service!

Thanks again!

-Joel

OP
OP
JTzntz

JTzntz

First Name
Joel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recommend seeing Tom service manager at Glenn E Thomas
Met Tom yesterday, thanks again Bob for the recommendation! He seems like good guy.
Sponsored