Sponsored

South Carolina JTs

JoshT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Chevy Colorado
Hey everyone. I'm from a rural part of SC in Chesterfield county. I didn't expect to see many Gladiators locally for a while, but since getting my Granite JT, I've seen 2 others nearby. White and Stingray. They could have been just passing through on a longer trip, but I'm guessing they weren't. So that left me wondering, how many of y'all are in SC?
Sponsored

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gator Rubicon Gladiator, Toyota Prius, Toyota Sienna
Occupation
Network Security
Im in SC, though I can actually throw rocks across the NC boarder from my house (Charlotte NC area). I have seen a decent amount of them in my area all on the SC side. Even saw one when I was down by Columbia a few weeks ago. Strangely though I only ever see them when I am not driving mine.

DMC1

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon 2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Professional
Hey everyone. I'm from a rural part of SC in Chesterfield county. I didn't expect to see many Gladiators locally for a while, but since getting my Granite JT, I've seen 2 others nearby. White and Stingray. They could have been just passing through on a longer trip, but I'm guessing they weren't. So that left me wondering, how many of y'all are in SC?
You may have seen me in the white one and TRI-JAB in the Stingray. We are both in Rock Hill and if you saw both of these together we made a local road trip not long ago.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Did they look like this?

BD288151-ABAB-49C6-9C1C-21737D511A06.jpeg

If so, I was definitely @DMC1 and I ripping around Rock Hill.

Sounds like we need to get a bigger group together to go wheelin’!

Sponsored

OP
OP
JoshT

JoshT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Overland, Chevy Colorado
@eaglerugby04 My sister lives in the Fort Mill/Indian Land area and I've seen a couple around there. Probably a few of the same ones.

@TRI-JAB @DMC1 I may have seen one or both of you in that area. I don't think you're the ones I've seen in my area though. It's a little further towards the coast and more rural. The white JT was driven by a younger girl and I couldn't see the driver of the Stingray.

@Barth Vader @brancky3 I'm sure y'all have some good off-roading spots around those mountains.

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
@eaglerugby04 My sister lives in the Fort Mill/Indian Land area and I've seen a couple around there. Probably a few of the same ones.

@TRI-JAB @DMC1 I may have seen one or both of you in that area. I don't think you're the ones I've seen in my area though. It's a little further towards the coast and more rural. The white JT was driven by a younger girl and I couldn't see the driver of the Stingray.

@Barth Vader @brancky3 I'm sure y'all have some good off-roading spots around those mountains.
If she saw one in Gator, it was me, have yet to see another one. Know for sure I am the only soft top Rubicon in Gator probably in the state.

There is a black one on 40s I have seen multiple times in the Indian Land area.

Barth Vader

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 TJ, 2013 Abarth 500, 2015 Alfa 4C, 2020 JTR
I'm in Taylors but basically in Greer, I live on the west coast of Lake Robinson (if you can call it a coast? lol).
I’m behind the Chevy dealer, close to the Walmart near the old flea market. I have probably seen you around.

Cheveyboy

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Hey guys. Just north of Charlotte here. Keep me in the loop if anything is going on. I'm all over the place, in and around Charlotte. Need some people to wheel with. Like to check out Gulches or Uwharrie some time soon.

Sponsored

tysongladiator

First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator, Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
Learner
Vehicle Showcase
There are 4 of us here in the Columbia, SC area that are all good friends. I have a white one, Thomas has a Stingray, David and Ronn both have Red. There are about 5 or 6 others that I have seen out and about at stores also.

morejeepsthanicancount

First Name
Hunter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Vehicle Showcase
I’ve got a stock Gator Sport S here in Greer/Greenville. My coworker, Steven, has a black S on 37s in Greenville as well.

TRI-JAB

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Samson-'20 Gladiator,'07 BMW Z4,'22 BMW M340 xDriv
Build Thread
Link
Just picked my Pumkn Overland JT. I'm in Fort Mill just 1 mile over the board south of Charlotte. Ready for Modding!
Congrats on the JT!

I am just down the Catawba in Rock Hill. There are a couple of us in the area. Bring on the Mods!

eaglerugby04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Network Security
Just picked my Pumkn Overland JT. I'm in Fort Mill just 1 mile over the board south of Charlotte. Ready for Modding!
Nice I am over that way often. I have yet to see that color on the road in the area!
Sponsored