Sponsored

South Texas Pricing

Lloydrage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JKUR, 14 Jeep Grand Cherokee diesel
Has anyone bought a JT under invoice in South Texas? If so how did you do?
Sponsored

Steve97ag

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
I bought from Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik in Georgetown. He's on the forum. Contact him and see what he can do for you. BTW, I'm from Corpus too...went to Carroll High School.

Drewellis93

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Ford F-150 FX4, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon (on order)
I bought from Steven Carrizales at Mac Haik in Georgetown. He's on the forum. Contact him and see what he can do for you. BTW, I'm from Corpus too...went to Carroll High School.
I have an email into Steven, but haven’t heard back. What kind of pricing did he provide? Was it the 4-5% and $150 doc fee as previously advertised? If he lands there, I will be ordering with him this month.

Steve97ag

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2022 Jeep Wagoneer
I have an email into Steven, but haven’t heard back. What kind of pricing did he provide? Was it the 4-5% and $150 doc fee as previously advertised? If he lands there, I will be ordering with him this month.
He usually answers his phone...email was always slower. I ordered before FCA announced they weren't going to honor Tread Lightly,, but Steve honored the deal we'd already made, so I got a better deal than 4-5%. But yeah, $150 doc fee, and, like every other dealership, they get you with that inventory tax that consumers shouldn't have to pay. I didn't notice it until after the fact, but it was only like $93 or something. Still was a good buying experience though.

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
He usually answers his phone...email was always slower. I ordered before FCA announced they weren't going to honor Tread Lightly,, but Steve honored the deal we'd already made, so I got a better deal than 4-5%. But yeah, $150 doc fee, and, like every other dealership, they get you with that inventory tax that consumers shouldn't have to pay. I didn't notice it until after the fact, but it was only like $93 or something. Still was a good buying experience though.
I will pick mine up from Steve Monday. He has been very easy yo work with.

Sponsored

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport

Tex-1836

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon. Black ext. / tan leather interior
I ordered 5/13 and took delivery yesterday (7/30). Purchased from Steven Carrizales (on the right) at Mac Haik in Georgetown. The process was smooth and the below invoice pricing was honored. I am happy to share the details of my experience - just private message me.

me and steve.jpg

CaptBrianBrown

First Name
brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 JKU Sport

Bobh62000

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Pastor
I’ve been in kz for 2 weeks. Order 5/14 with steve.

They estimated 8/7 delivery
Congrats!
Ordered 5/7 in JB for 40 days and it come in 29th Just out of State until Friday and driving down to Georgetown Monday morning.

Phatjoe

First Name
VJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tundra
I'm in Austin TX, and Steven Carrizales seems to have the best pricing...unless you're willing to travel to Idaho. :)

So check this out....
Between 2015 - 2019, I've purchased 6 cars from Nyle Maxwell in Austin:
2015 Challenger Scat Pack
2016 JK Unlimited
2018 Wrangler Rubicon
2018 Wrangler Sport S
2019 Ram Unlimited
2019 Wrangler Rubicon

Even with this much repeat business, they quoted me a higher price than Steven. Even after sharing the price I received from Steven, they came back with a higher price...:surprised: So much for valuing a repeat customer...
Sponsored