First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
So im a little confused for speaker replacement. Im used to just front and rear speakers, this is my first jeep. Would I need 2 sets of 4" speakers, one for the kick panels and one for the roller, and then sets of 3.5" for the dash corners and roll bar as well? I see roll bar tweeters listed on Crutchfield but then it shows 3.5" speakers. Please help.
Sponsored

Triggamane

First Name
Trigg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2019 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Crew, 2019 Ford Fusion
3.5" two ways in the front corner dash x2
4" two ways in the kick panels x2
3.5" two ways in the roll bar x2
4" Two ways in the roll bar x2

From what I have heard you can also purchase an adapter for the roll bar to install 6x9's instead.

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Metra makes new housing for the knee pannel speakers to fit 6.5s

And another company makes adapters for the roll bar for 6.5s, and they even have a location marked to drill out for tweeters of you want to run components..(I can't remember the name of the company but crutchfield sells them)

I haven't seen any 6x9 adapters other than custom one... But they may be out there

Im running components front and sound bar, I have the metra housing in the dash and just made brackets for the tweeters in the upper dash.

Originally I made my own adapters to run the components in the sound bar. They worked great and fit everything under the stock grills. But when these adapters came out I grabbed a set because they looked cool.. very happy with them

IMG_20200320_174357.jpg

OP
OP
Tortoise788

Tortoise788

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Firefighter
thanks guys, I found all these after I posted, meant to delete this thread. I think im going to end up with 2 sets of 6.5 components

Triggamane

First Name
Trigg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator, 2019 Polaris Ranger XP1000 Crew, 2019 Ford Fusion

And another company makes adapters for the roll bar for 6.5s, and they even have a location marked to drill out for tweeters of you want to run components..(I can't remember the name of the company but crutchfield sells them)

I haven't seen any 6x9 adapters other than custom one... But they may be out there

Im running components front and sound bar, I have the metra housing in the dash and just made brackets for the tweeters in the upper dash.

Originally I made my own adapters to run the components in the sound bar. They worked great and fit everything under the stock grills. But when these adapters came out I grabbed a set because they looked cool.. very happy with them

IMG_20200320_174357.jpg
Which kickers are you running here? Are they marine grade?

Sponsored

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
They are CS series ...I had taken them out of my JK before trading it in. Not marine grade but I'm not worried about them getting wet. And if they do some day I'll put in marine speakers

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Oh and the sound bar adapters are from SSV ... Didn't even realize the box was in the pic

NateKY

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Sarge Green
Occupation
Department of the Army Civilian
I’m placing this order today. Hope to notice a difference over the stock speakers.
Jeep Gladiator Speakers 0D1B42F4-E2B9-4430-ADE3-E0AAB953D018

Thedude42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport S

Jeep Gladiator Speakers 0D1B42F4-E2B9-4430-ADE3-E0AAB953D018
do you have a link to the soundbar? I found one on there site but it does not look like there is a tweeter spot

Sponsored

Thedude42

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator sport S

narcoteca

First Name
Carlos
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTJS98 2021
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Narquitecto
thanks guys, I found all these after I posted, meant to delete this thread. I think im going to end up with 2 sets of 6.5 components
please keep your thread, it may be useful for future JT users/owners.
Thanky you