Sponsored

Specialty Florida License Plate For Jeeps ..

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Mojave, 22 NX350 F-Sport
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
Came across this today and figured it would be worth the post for forum members in Florida!

They appear like a decent foundation helping maintain trails and wildlife! ...

For $33.00, what do you guys/gals think of the design and cost? Of course If they had a Gladiator on the plate it would be perfect!

https://floridaoffroadfoundation.org/

Jeep Gladiator Specialty Florida License Plate For Jeeps .. 20210923_103610
Sponsored

bleda2002

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JTR Firecracker Red
The wife and I are pre-registered, it needs to get to 3000 fairly soon or it will be cancelled sadly.

OP
OP
Green_Gladiator

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
The wife and I are pre-registered, it needs to get to 3000 fairly soon or it will be cancelled sadly.
Colors match the Sarge Green and Mojave Orange .. So I am seriously considering .. help get to that 3k!

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Like the plate but the foundation seems iffy. The guys running it are promotion and marketing guys and I can't find anything that their non profit does besides jeep jam at panama. Nothing about trail clean up or conservation. Was going to get one for both of the jeeps if they did any good.

Sponsored

sharpsicle

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2002 VTX1800
Like the plate but the foundation seems iffy. The guys running it are promotion and marketing guys and I can't find anything that their non profit does besides jeep jam at panama. Nothing about trail clean up or conservation. Was going to get one for both of the jeeps if they did any good.
That's exactly what they are.

"FORF’s primary objective and sole responsibility is to the success of the Explore Off-Road Florida license plate and the collection-distribution of the annual use fees from license plate sales."

My personal interpretation of their "mission statement" and the lack of any useful information on their website is that they only care about getting the plate done and they're going to worry about the actual foundation work later.

CFLgladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
That's exactly what they are.

"FORF’s primary objective and sole responsibility is to the success of the Explore Off-Road Florida license plate and the collection-distribution of the annual use fees from license plate sales."

My personal interpretation of their "mission statement" and the lack of any useful information on their website is that they only care about getting the plate done and they're going to worry about the actual foundation work later.
Yep just found it. The non profit doesn't organize its own charity, it has a council that chooses other charities to give the money to or also gives out grants.
I don't know I guess I'm a pessimist, but I feel like it might be a cash grab (which is fine if it's labeled as such). The main guys family business is gambling. Not anything wrong with that, I just don't trust "the house" with my money.

The Bean

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S (Sold)
I looked at this plate but, as others mentioned, I’m just not a fan of the “art style”, and just decided to go with a collegiate plate, because the “Endless Summer” plate is a cliche.

Last edited:

KevinC

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JT Mojave Sarge
Occupation
Gunsmith
I think Florida has more specialty plates the the rest of the States combined. Some of them are for a good cause and I'm glad to support and see my money being put to good use within the State.

This one in particular is just not giving me a warm and fuzzy of doing anything to help keep trails open, which is critical right now.

Of course it would be hard for me to give up my plate as it has "get out of jail free" qualities, Not that I ever break the law. Anymore. Lately.

index.jpg

OP
OP
Green_Gladiator

Green_Gladiator

First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Commercial HVAC
I think Florida has more specialty plates the the rest of the States combined. Some of them are for a good cause and I'm glad to support and see my money being put to good use within the State.

This one in particular is just not giving me a warm and fuzzy of doing anything to help keep trails open, which is critical right now.

Of course it would be hard for me to give up my plate as it has "get out of jail free" qualities, Not that I ever break the law. Anymore. Lately.

Jeep Gladiator Specialty Florida License Plate For Jeeps .. index
Your plate is the one you have to earn and sacrifice for my friend 🍻 .. Thank you from my entire family.
Sponsored