Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Gladiator JT Sport, ‘16 F-150 XLT, ‘93 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Consultant
For those of us with a Sport model, if we want to add a 7" or 8.4" Mopar screen/audio unit, we need to upgrade the climate control center stack as well to gain other features and regain the volume knob. Does anyone have a breakdown of the center stack part numbers for 2021 models so that I can order the stack that has a volume knob and the auto climate control ( I know I need other parts to make the climate features work) and not fluff I don't need (heated seats, heated steering wheel, etc.)? It seems as though there are 8-10 different part numbers and without images it's near impossible to ascertain what features the stack does and does not have. Thanks!
Sponsored

OP
OP
GoinRogueOne

GoinRogueOne

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘21 Gladiator JT Sport, ‘16 F-150 XLT, ‘93 Mustang
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
IT Consultant
I've seen the infotainment offering, but since I'll have to wire it as well, I'd rather just buy the parts myself and not pay a middle man. I already have a Tazer, so the programming piece is covered. just trying to decode the numerous center stack options to know which one is the auto climate version without all the other features. Infotainment is just packaging up the same parts that can be sourced from many vendors into a kit with a programmer.
Thanks for the replies though!

Tony3876

First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator
I was wondering if someone had a pre made wiring harness for the sun sensor, C2 Connector and the in cabin sensor available for sale, having issues finding all the needed parts to make the harness.?
Sponsored