Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport
C569FCA8-65B7-4008-971D-E87050A34B10.jpeg
A7B45425-9D56-4CEC-9B56-9B3BA7A9C3E7.jpeg
6299C4FE-0E6A-4346-B939-D0C25E179A97.jpeg
I checked out a Wrangler Sport model today. Saw a few interesting things. On the base Sport model you don’t get power windows. So when they delete the power window switches they put a small storage cubby in that same place, great for coins or keys. And just below that there is a cubby for pens or a cell phone, or wallet etc. Also noticed that under the brake handle is yet another place with rubber bottom that you could put coins on. Also in each of the door handles is a rubber bottom, again will hold coins.

I also noticed that the sun visors also slide. On some cars when the visors are down you might have bright sun coming right in the middle of your windshield, right by your rear view mirror. Found out that you can unclip a visor and tilt it a tad so that it will go behind the rear view mirror and then easily slide it to be well behind the rear view mirror to totally block out the sun.
Sponsored

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
I checked out a Wrangler Sport model today. Saw a few interesting things. On the base Sport model you don’t get power windows. So when they delete the power window switches they put a small storage cubby in that same place, great for coins or keys. And just below that there is a cubby for pens or a cell phone, or wallet etc. Also noticed that under the brake handle is yet another place with rubber bottom that you could put coins on. Also in each of the door handles is a rubber bottom, again will hold coins.

I also noticed that the sun visors also slide. On some cars when the visors are down you might have bright sun coming right in the middle of your windshield, right by your rear view mirror. Found out that you can unclip a visor and tilt it a tad so that it will go behind the rear view mirror and then easily slide it to be well behind the rear view mirror to totally block out the sun.

Awesome. I did same checking out interiors. The sport has everything while the Rubi has everything extra. So I'm cool with a sport. I put in my first tremendous stereo and was impressed when it had speakers cut into the doors. I'm saying it had two speakers, and i cut up the doors installing. So I see a tweeter in a safe sound board roll bar and that is heaven. I don't need premium. Ever hit your head on a CJ roll bar? I still have a knot. The plastic is good and washable in the sport. It's all gravy if they come in deel price. Very happy with sport trim.

Mr_baker4420

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150

The sport can hold a lot of coins. Noted.
Sponsored