Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep 2021 Sport S Gladiator
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Elevator Technician/ Electrician
so I’m starting this DD a little late as I have made some mods already. I got the sport S snazzleberry about a month ago and have done few things to it and hoping to see the progress for my rig to handle much harder trails as I learn how to start trailing.

so far I’ve added a 2” mopar lift
37’s nitto m/t trail grapplers
And some mopar Beadlock w the ring powder coated to color match

if anyone happens to read this DD pls give input on other mods and brands (I know I’m missing a lot still) , as this is my first jeep, but I’ll get the hang of this

Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning 28E805DB-AC1A-4310-8373-66D682D5B353
Sponsored

Last edited:

Trauma PA

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Willys, 2021 Audi Q3
Occupation
Trauma Surgery Physician Assistant
so I’m starting this DD a little late as I have made some mods already. I got the sport S snazzleberry about a month ago and have done few things to it and hoping to see the progress for my rig to handle much harder trails as I learn how to start trailing.

so far I’ve added a 4”mopar lift
And some black rhino beadlocks w the ring powder coated

if anyone happens to read this DD pls give input on other mods and brands (I know I’m missing a lot still) , as this is my first jeep, but I’ll get the hang of this

Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning 28E805DB-AC1A-4310-8373-66D682D5B353
Those are Mopar bead locks (? Simulated) and Mopar does not make a 4” lift (advertised as 2”) but NICE JEEP. Looking sharp!

frankthetank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S

so far I’ve added a 4”mopar lift
And some black rhino beadlocks w the ring powder coated

Awesome Jeep! I just got the Snazzberry Sport S last week and I'm dying to get some new tires and a lift on it. I've been really considering the mopar 2" lift and 37" Nittos. I didn't know that Mopar had a 4" lift but I will look into that because I love your stance. How's the ride compared to stock? Did you regear or do you plan to?

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Very nice, beautiful Jeep!
Appreciate it 🙏🏽 Still slot to work on but she’s a beaut in my eyes already
Awesome Jeep! I just got the Snazzberry Sport S last week and I'm dying to get some new tires and a lift on it. I've been really considering the mopar 2" lift and 37" Nittos. I didn't know that Mopar had a 4" lift but I will look into that because I love your stance. How's the ride compared to stock? Did you regear or do you plan to?
Thank you i appreciate it. The ride at first was a little loose at highway speeds around (80 mph). But I believe that was also just on my part handling, because day two I felt the steering very stock like and did not experience that same looseness ever since. And yes I didn’t know mopar had a 4” lift as well I was originally going to dealer for the 2” but when they gave me the options for lifts. They offered a 4” lift and I jumped on it because I wanted as much clearance I can possibly get with the gladiator having a longer wheelbase than the normal 2 door or 4. And yes I was told that dealership did all re-gearing and leveling when lift was put on.

Sponsored

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Just added Posin Spyder Crawler Bumper (steel) . I just felt the plastic stock bumper did not fit the look at all. I have not bought the correct skid plate to match with bumper so for now I put stock skid plate under I dont mind the look of the combo tho to be honest. Also the stock bumper was cutting it pretty close to rubbing when flexing about half way. Fog lights coming soon as I still need to remove harness from stock bumper so they will be put in very soon.
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning D9D9F1A2-759D-4A53-B10E-2E8D3886A34E
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning F63BA269-374C-45EC-ADA7-CF30A92CD603

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
update I think you may be right I’ve been looking more into it and actually don’t know if the dealership was just using a tactic to make a sell. But it might be a two inch lift I’m going next week to get in writing from the technician of what the lift is. Will update my profile if any change. Thanks forbringing this to my attention.

Rubi-Zero

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT, 2020 JLUR, S5
Looks good but yeah there is zero chance that’s a 4” lift from Mopar. It may have been sold to you as such, being that with the lift and tires together lifted it a total of 4” from stock height. The dealer wasn’t being exactly honest if they stated it was a Mopar 4” lift

frankthetank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
update I think you may be right I’ve been looking more into it and actually don’t know if the dealership was just using a tactic to make a sell. But it might be a two inch lift I’m going next week to get in writing from the technician of what the lift is. Will update my profile if any change. Thanks forbringing this to my attention.
Okay. Looks great either way! Also, you mentioned that they "did all the regearing and leveling". Unless you paid for new gears and leveling kit then you may be confusing it with an alignment. If you did regear, are you now at 4.10s? ... 4.88s?

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Okay. Looks great either way! Also, you mentioned that they "did all the regearing and leveling". Unless you paid for new gears and leveling kit then you may be confusing it with an alignment. If you did regear, are you now at 4.10s? ... 4.88s?
Yah okay so finally got all my information after talking with the Dealership and I started pointing all these things out that you guys called out. He started telling the truth, so yes it is 2 inch mopar lift , wheels are beadlock I just need to buy a functional beadlock ring to mount them as true beadlock for now they are simulated.

And no They did not regear I asked about to make sure and he said “he thought they did but it’s still 3.73”. I will be rehearing very soon as I can feel the sluggishness and low mpg with 3.73 right now.

sorry for the chaotic tread not sure on how to delete this one so I can start a new fresh one with correct information from start. Appreciate everyone calling out the misinformation. Very new to this rookie mistake but still love this jeep.

Sponsored

frankthetank

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JT Sport S
Yah okay so finally got all my information after talking with the Dealership and I started pointing all these things out that you guys called out. He started telling the truth, so yes it is 2 inch mopar lift , wheels are beadlock I just need to buy a functional beadlock ring to mount them as true beadlock for now they are simulated.

And no They did not regear I asked about to make sure and he said “he thought they did but it’s still 3.73”. I will be rehearing very soon as I can feel the sluggishness and low mpg with 3.73 right now.

sorry for the chaotic tread not sure on how to delete this one so I can start a new fresh one with correct information from start. Appreciate everyone calling out the misinformation. Very new to this rookie mistake but still love this jeep.
Glad to hear the dealer gave you all the correct info this time. I love the build man. I'm dying to get the mopar lift and new rims/tires myself. Where did you get the simulated mopar rims? I really like the way the rings match the body.

Sazabi19

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Kia Cadenza, 2020 Jeep Gladiator JT Sport S
Something small that I like is my dead pedal. Got 1 from Amazon. PiTA to install but well worth my seating/foot comfort :) Unless you're in a manual.

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Glad to hear the dealer gave you all the correct info this time. I love the build man. I'm dying to get the mopar lift and new rims/tires myself. Where did you get the simulated mopar rims? I really like the way the rings match the body.
I got them from Mopars website! And the color match was done by my dealership. One of my favorite things about the Jeep was doing that color match it’s forsure an eye catcher.
Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning 09DEBF87-AD0F-4A1C-8B89-68EC2D68899C

this is not the true beadlock that ring is an additional 130 or so I think. But can be converted at any time. And I’m not full blown hardcore off roading right now but will be converting once I am little more experienced.

OP
OP
RicoRudy

RicoRudy

First Name
Rudy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Okay guys quick update added quite a bit since the last time I’ve been on here rhat I haven’t had time to put yet.

mods list added since last post

Smittybuilt Xrc gen 3 synthetic rope winch
Steersmarts adjustable track bar
Steersmarts sector shaft steering brace
ApexChasis tie rod and drag link steering combo
Quake led fender chop kit
5.13’s Dana spicer gear front and rear
Kc 7” Gravity Led Pro Headlights

And last for now is arb twin air compressor that will be mounted under my hood when it arrives in two days

getting a little better at knowing the car I have done all the work myself for this mod list no longer getting tricked by sales people Lol.

Jeep Gladiator Sport S 2021 Build. First jeep ever so I’m learning 5A14FA56-11D1-44CF-A7ED-B97898601426
This was the best pic that shows all the mods that I can find minus the head lights they weren’t swapped yet.
Sponsored