Sport S Install of TAZER JL Mini Issue finding set up screen

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
I installed Rubi fenders on my JT with the LED lights. Normal turn signal and DRL issues. SO I bought the Tazer JL Mini. All the instructions online deal with Rubicons. ALl direct you to start with the behind the wheel splash screen (EVIC) set to Audio. I don't have any Audio options on my EVIC. How do I get it to appear or set up the Tazer JL Mini or set it up with my Sport S?

I've got today pretty much to work on this. Is there a setting somewhere that I can get the Audio menu to display? HELP!
Sponsored

ArmyJeepGuy666

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
I installed Rubi fenders on my JT with the LED lights. Normal turn signal and DRL issues. SO I bought the Tazer JL Mini. All the instructions online deal with Rubicons. ALl direct you to start with the behind the wheel splash screen (EVIC) set to Audio. I don't have any Audio options on my EVIC. How do I get it to appear or set up the Tazer JL Mini or set it up with my Sport S?

I've got today pretty much to work on this. Is there a setting somewhere that I can get the Audio menu to display? HELP!
I see it when I have my radio on and playing a station, and it pops up on #8 in the general menu on the dash. Then you press the left arrow and cancel buttons on the wheel and it should display the menu options for the taser.

OP
OP
ksh67

ksh67

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sting Gray Sport S - Ordered 8/7, delivered 9/9
I figured it out. Irritating really, The instructions are vague at best, the online tutorials are all based on what looks like Rubicon or other JT with the 8 inch screens. The interface is different and a bit more klugey with the Sport S and the 7 inch screen. It would not be difficult at all to do it right.

I have about 20 technical instructors that report to me, we publish documentation, computer based and classroom training. We would never release something with such crappy instructions.

ChadM

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Geek
So I am having the same issue. I just got my 35" tires and the Taser mini. What was the trick to finding the audio menu, or what is the spot you need to get to in order to press the Left nav button and cancel on the steering wheel? I have the Sport so no extra fancy dashboard for me :)

with my truck in the running position but not started, and the radio on, I went to the navigation menu #8 but nothing happens when i try to go left or right, or try left + cancel. I'm sure I am missing something obvious but hopefully someone has an idea.
thanks,

ChadM

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
IT Geek
So I am having the same issue. I just got my 35" tires and the Taser mini. What was the trick to finding the audio menu, or what is the spot you need to get to in order to press the Left nav button and cancel on the steering wheel? I have the Sport so no extra fancy dashboard for me :)

with my truck in the running position but not started, and the radio on, I went to the navigation menu #8 but nothing happens when i try to go left or right, or try left + cancel. I'm sure I am missing something obvious but hopefully someone has an idea.
thanks,
Never mind I was able to find that you have to enable the audio menu as a favorite if it doesn't show up, after that everything was good and worked as expected!
Sponsored