First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator sport
Occupation
Grounds manager
I just finished installing rubicon fenders on my sport s non max tow. The problem is my axles aren’t as wide as a rubicon or max tow. Now my stock sport wheels are tucked in to much.
I’m going to buy wheels and tires. My question is would a 0 offset 4.75BS wheel stick out any or at least be flush? Anyone have experience with this setup. I don’t care to have any tire outside the fenders but I will tolerate a little for 37 inch tire clearance.
many help would be greatly appreciated!
Sponsored

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
Here's what you have to consider. Are you ever going to lift the JT?

If the answer is yes, most lifts specify 4.50" or less of back space. Some of the higher end ones require 3.50" or less.

So, if you go with your stuffed look now, you'll have to buy new wheels when you lift.

OP
OP

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Grounds manager
Here's what you have to consider. Are you ever going to lift the JT?

If the answer is yes, most lifts specify 4.50" or less of back space. Some of the higher end ones require 3.50" or less.

So, if you go with your stuffed look now, you'll have to buy new wheels when you lift.
So the method 315 won’t work? Seems like a good bit more offset than my stockers. I guess I could always throw a spacer on there too. I hate spacers though

kevman65

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
J
I don't remember how much narrower your axles are.

I am running Dirty Life DT-1's and they are -12 offset with a 4.53" back spacing. I have about an 1-1/2" poke past the Rubicon flares.

Just letting you know, you need to think way in advance if you want to avoid buying wheels twice. With the complete lifts, control arms, shock mounts come into play as obstacles when dealing with wheels and tires.

RCKLNDR

First Name
Drew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
I just finished installing rubicon fenders on my sport s non max tow. The problem is my axles aren’t as wide as a rubicon or max tow. Now my stock sport wheels are tucked in to much.
I’m going to buy wheels and tires. My question is would a 0 offset 4.75BS wheel stick out any or at least be flush? Anyone have experience with this setup. I don’t care to have any tire outside the fenders but I will tolerate a little for 37 inch tire clearance.
many help would be greatly appreciated!
4.75” BS will stick out a fair bit. My wheels are 9” wide with 4.75” BS and they stick too far outside the sport flares.
Jeep Gladiator Sport s rubicon fender wheel specs E69F1509-CBF1-4189-9D7C-1CF9D330A4F7

OP
OP

Tommyd

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Grounds manager
4.75” BS will stick out a fair bit. My wheels are 9” wide with 4.75” BS and they stick too far outside the sport flares.
Jeep Gladiator Sport s rubicon fender wheel specs E69F1509-CBF1-4189-9D7C-1CF9D330A4F7
I will be good then thanks!!
Sponsored