Sponsored

Spotted a Launch Edition in person (VIDEO)

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
[Edit: I've been corrected and this is not an LE. Not sure why it has the 419 badge but maybe they all do?]

I've been trying to find a JT in SoCal and can't find one at any of the dealers. Imagine my surprise when there was two of the parked next to my work at a car wash this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes.

So I made this video below, but then the FCA rep showed up and I got to talk to him. These were NOT dealer vehicles. They're demo vehicles they're showing all over town. He let me sit inside and check out the room in the back seat. Super nice guy. I am SOOOO in love with the silver color that I really hope my dealer can still change my color to silver. I am very jealous of those of you who picked silver. VERY NICE color in person.

Enjoy the video. I have a few more coming soon.

Sponsored

Last edited:

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE, 2004 Z06, 2021 Model Y
Not a launch edition. Wish it was. Wheels, leather dash are missing. As well as the badge.

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Not a launch edition. Wish it was. Wheels, leather dash are missing. As well as the badge.
That 419 in the back was my only clue. I should have asked that specifically from the rep. Dang. You're right though, those are not the right wheels.

DanOnTheCob

First Name
Danny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I've been trying to find a JT in SoCal and can't find one at any of the dealers. Imagine my surprise when there was two of the parked next to my work at a car wash this morning. I couldn't believe my eyes.

So I made this video below, but then the FCA rep showed up and I got to talk to him. These were NOT dealer vehicles. They're demo vehicles they're showing all over town. He let me sit inside and check out the room in the back seat. Super nice guy. I am SOOOO in love with the silver color that I really hope my dealer can still change my color to silver. I am very jealous of those of you who picked silver. VERY NICE color in person.

At least you tried, not the LE but still exciting

Dollykaner

First Name
Dolly
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator LE Black

not a launch edition.....tag missing from tailgate. dash missing leather trim. still nice but sadly not a launch!! :(

Sponsored

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
At least you tried, not the LE but still exciting
You have no idea how excited I was. lol. I almost hugged the rep for letting me sit inside and check it out. The silver is so underrated.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
That 419 in the back was my only clue. I should have asked that specifically from the rep. Dang. You're right though, those are not the right wheels.
The 419 in the bed is on all Gladiators.

Dietruck

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
You have no idea how excited I was. lol. I almost hugged the rep for letting me sit inside and check it out. The silver is so underrated.
Ordered a silver thanks for the video.

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ordered a silver thanks for the video.
You're gonna be happier than a pig in shit when you see it in person. That color is so beautiful up close. I'm having some serious regret right now ordering red.

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)

Sponsored

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
You're gonna be happier than a pig in shit when you see it in person. That color is so beautiful up close. I'm having some serious regret right now ordering red.
Hopefully, us that are in camp RED will be equally pleased with the choice. That silver looks sharp! Nice job with the video....

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hopefully, us that are in camp RED will be equally pleased with the choice. That silver looks sharp! Nice job with the video....
I really hope the red is as nice in person as this silver was. Thanks for watching the video. I am definitely going to post a lot more as I get to test drive them and as mine arrives.

IWantAJeepGladiator

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport S
Definitely sleek in silver with body colored matched top. I don't think silver world look as good with the black hard top though. Red, black, and white go well with a black hard top imho.

Adawg1203

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator LE
I really hope the red is as nice in person as this silver was. Thanks for watching the video. I am definitely going to post a lot more as I get to test drive them and as mine arrives.
Look forward to seeing them!

SKT

First Name
SKT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep
Wow - that’s a sharp looking, well optioned JTR w/ the front camera.

Nice video, thanks for sharing!
Sponsored

Last edited: