youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
  • Banned
So my buddy the other day was at Northridge4x4 in Denver picking up his new King shocks for his JK that we ended up installing in 98° heat in my driveway.

While he was there, he was able to take a quick picture of a box for King shocks JT version 2.5” -5”. Sku # 25001-380

Picture included, price unknown.

-sass

0BC1ED1D-8466-418F-9EDF-37D97F5E7DCE.jpeg
Sponsored

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
So my buddy the other day was at Northridge4x4 in Denver picking up his new King shocks for his JK that we ended up installing in 98° heat in my driveway.

While he was there, he was able to take a quick picture of a box for King shocks JT version 2.5” -5”. Sku # 25001-380

Picture included, price unknown.

-sass

0BC1ED1D-8466-418F-9EDF-37D97F5E7DCE.jpeg
These are up on the Northridge website. Both standard and adjustable.

OP
OP
sass JT

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
  • Banned
These are up on the Northridge website. Both standard and adjustable.
Cool I haven’t been able to look online since yesterday morning, so it have been a recent addition to their site! Thanks for the heads up.

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
Cool I haven’t been able to look online since yesterday morning, so it have been a recent addition to their site! Thanks for the heads up.
Yesterday, I think. I was looking for them when they were having their "Prime Day" sale and they weren't there then.

Pricey, but worth it I'm sure!

OP
OP
sass JT

sass JT

Banned
Banned
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Website
youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
MWD
  • Banned
Yesterday, I think. I was looking for them when they were having their "Prime Day" sale and they weren't there then.

Pricey, but worth it I'm sure!
My friend told me today that he has this real bad spot that’s on his way to work that is deteriorating badly. He use to slow down and miss the potholes, today he decided to go right through them at the same speed as going around. Said he barely felt it.

Personally, I’m torn between getting an evo lift with King’s or waiting for a metalcloak game changer and choosing my shock to match.

On Sunday, we have a wheeling trip planned and I’m gonna ride with him for a bit and see if I like his new setup.

Last edited:

smoverland

First Name
Riley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Self-Employed
My friend told me today that he has this real bad spot that’s on his way to work that is deteriorating badly. He use to slow down and miss the potholes, today he decided to go right through them at the same speed as going around. Said he barely felt it.

Personally, I’m torn between getting and evo lift with King’s or waiting for a metalcloak game changer and choosing my shock to match.

On Sunday, we have a wheeling trip planned and I’m gonna ride with him for a bit and see if I like his new setup.
Definitely let me know how it goes! I'm thinking about the Evo/Kings combo as well. They weren't really on my radar when I was building my JKU, but now I see them everywhere and everyone seems to love them.
Sponsored