First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
hello all i have this awfully annoying squeeking rattle noise when hitting bumps going around 30mph or higher sounds like ita coming from the rear wheel area any ideas dealer said they could not duplicate but its definitely there and annoying i know its a jeep but its bone stock haha..
Sponsored

rvillano8188

First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Punk'n JT Rubi, 2018 VW Tiguan SEL
Occupation
Financial Services
hello all i have this awfully annoying squeeking rattle noise when hitting bumps going around 30mph or higher sounds like ita coming from the rear wheel area any ideas dealer said they could not duplicate but its definitely there and annoying i know its a jeep but its bone stock haha..
Do you have a roll up Tonneau? I had this issue and it turned out it was the tonneau rubbing against the window when rolled up. Long shot question but worth the ask if it helps.

OP
OP
Crableg85

Crableg85

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Paramedic
Do you have a roll up Tonneau? I had this issue and it turned out it was the tonneau rubbing against the window when rolled up. Long shot question but worth the ask if it helps.
I do have one but it's rolled out not against the window unless it is coming from the cover tooo I never thought of that

Eric Kern

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Launch Edition Bright White (stock) / 2009 Harley Davidson Night Train / 2021 Yamaha GP1800R Riva Racing Stage 1+
Ever any resolution on this?!?! I have the strangest intermittent noise, that almost sounds like my tire chirps for a split second when I hit a bump in the rear and it’s cold out (or sounds like my tire rubs my mud wall for a split second)....usually only happens the first few minutes of driving, can not repeat It when jumping on my rear bumper/ exercising the rear suspension....20’ JTR LE

JeepCares

First Name
JeepCares
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Family
Occupation
Customer Care
Ever any resolution on this?!?! I have the strangest intermittent noise, that almost sounds like my tire chirps for a split second when I hit a bump in the rear and it’s cold out (or sounds like my tire rubs my mud wall for a split second)....usually only happens the first few minutes of driving, can not repeat It when jumping on my rear bumper/ exercising the rear suspension....20’ JTR LE
Are you still experiencing this concern, Eric? If so, we suggest visiting the dealer to allow their team a chance to diagnose. If you need any help or have questions, send us a private message.

Kate
Jeep Cares
Sponsored