First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I have a 2020 gladiator and it only has 1500 miles on it. I was having problems with it wandering all over the road. I took the front stabilizer shock off and found that it had a dead spot in it where there was no resistance on the shock. I took it to the dealer and showed them and they said they were aware of it. Since I took the shock off they said they would not warranty the shock unless I brought the jeep in. I said I have the shock right here why won’t you warranty the shock and the service manager told me it has to be removed by a certified Chrysler mechanic to tell them that it’s bad but they are aware that the shock is bad!! I had to buy a new stabilizer shock and they didn’t offer to pick up half the tab so I end up paying 180 bucks for a heavy duty stabilizer shock .The wandering has gone away. Has anybody else had this issue.
Sponsored

Renegade

First Name
Zac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Build Thread
Link
I have a 2020 gladiator and it only has 1500 miles on it. I was having problems with it wandering all over the road. I took the front stabilizer shock off and found that it had a dead spot in it where there was no resistance on the shock. I took it to the dealer and showed them and they said they were aware of it. Since I took the shock off they said they would not warranty the shock unless I brought the jeep in. I said I have the shock right here why won’t you warranty the shock and the service manager told me it has to be removed by a certified Chrysler mechanic to tell them that it’s bad but they are aware that the shock is bad!! I had to buy a new stabilizer shock and they didn’t offer to pick up half the tab so I end up paying 180 bucks for a heavy duty stabilizer shock .The wandering has gone away. Has anybody else had this issue.
Umm, you didn’t just put it back on and drive it back to them? Which one did you get for $180, Fox?

OP
OP

Theo

First Name
Theodore
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Occupation
Retired
Umm, you didn’t just put it back on and drive it back to them? Which one did you get for $180, Fox?
Yes I bought a fox stabilizer shock. The reason why I did not put the old stabilizer back on they told me it was going to be two weeks before they got it in or longer .I have to leave Out of Columbus Ohio to go to Myrtle Beach in one week I did not have the time still I think they should helped me out little . They just lost me as a customer for future jeeps I have owned Six of them !!!!!!!!!!!

Mr._Bill

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Overland - 2013 Nissan Leaf SV
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone could walk in with a Stabilizer, stolen or dug out of the trash, and request a warranty replacement. They are not going to do it without having the vehicle there and doing the work themselves.

The Fox Stabilizer is better than the factory unit, and a common upgrade that they sell. They are not going to give a discount just because there is an issue with the factory unit, that they would replace for free if you follow their procedures.

The Fox Stabilizer is available on Amazon for around $145 every day. I watched it for a while, and was able to pick one up for $125.
Sponsored