Steel Rear Bumper for 2019 JL MOAB

Dany006

I've got a 2019 JLU Moab with the stock plastic rear bumper. I've been searching around for a replacement steel bumper, but haven't been able to find more than one steel option that would accommodate the parking sensors. Mopar only makes rear bumpers to accommodate parking sensors in plastic.

Anybody have one they'd recommend? Here's the Smittbilt option I was able to find.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/smittybilt-xrc-gen2-rear-bumper-2018-jl.html

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.

Advertisement

OP

rickinAZ

Mopar only makes rear bumpers to accommodate parking sensors in plastic.
Since you can order a new JL with both the upgraded bumpers and the safety group, wouldn't that include the parking sensors in the steel bumpers?

OP

Gdub

I am not sure if your above statement is true. Mopar does make a rear steel bumper to match your front one with sensors in it..... I have one.

OP

Avar928

I've got a Mopar steel bumper with sensor holes I may sell (MD located). Bought it as a set from a Rubicon, not sure if I'm going to add it as I don't have sensors on my '18 Sport S.

OP

OffRoadStevo

I
I've got a 2019 JLU Moab with the stock plastic rear bumper. I've been searching around for a replacement steel bumper, but haven't been able to find more than one steel option that would accommodate the parking sensors. Mopar only makes rear bumpers to accommodate parking sensors in plastic.

Anybody have one they'd recommend? Here's the one option I was able to find.

https://www.extremeterrain.com/smittybilt-xrc-gen2-rear-bumper-2018-jl.html

Thanks in advance for any suggestions.
I love the Pro76 one from Rage 4th, just installed it. Comes predrilled for the sensors and has 2 slots for some Rigid LED lights. Designed and manufactured by multi-time champion off-road racer, Jason Scherer. It’s badass.