• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.

California Steer Smarts Front Track Bar Bracket (New in Box)

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I bought a bracket from Northridge4x4 to raise my track bar and get a stabilizer relocation all in one. As soon as I unbolted everything, I realized that this bolts to the side of the original bracket-- which I cut off to make room for my sway bar disconnects. (sigh)

Anyway the restock fee and shipping cost to Northridge makes it cost prohibitive. $90+ shipping (Estimated $20 per post office) and it's yours. Or pickup in the Palm Springs Area.

k2wom3gj6oiql9qcxtfa.jpg

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
Have you had any luck selling this? Is it still available?

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'd love to make a deal, but first I need to figure out how to convert my existing Fox TS steering stab to a clamp style as it appears to delete the stock axle bracket mounting setup.

OP
OP

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I had the same issue, with the same stabilizer. I had to buy a $70 clamp from Fox (one I got had a JK diameter clamp) to make it work. I wasn’t pleased with the relocation bracket have now, it kept hitting the tie rod on hard turns. I wanted this track bar bracket to kill two birds with one stone, but because of my flex connects I had to saw off a part of the original sway arm bracket.

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Vehicle Showcase
I'm not sure if this is the best solution for me yet, but if you would consider shooting me the best price you could take, it may just be "an offer I can't refuse!" :)

OP
OP

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
Best I can do… is suggest you make me a counter. ;)

OP
OP

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
If this is still for sale... whats the best you can do shipped to 79912?
I forgot I still had it. Lol. Yes it’s available! I’ll beat any price you can find online shipped, that’s a guarantee! I already consider it a write off at this point. Still new sitting in the box!

RiksaMaliksa

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator
Occupation
Case Manager
I don't want to beat you up on the price, but If I can have it for the $90 shipped to me. I'll take it. Just let me know how we can do this, I'm a newbie on this forum.

OP
OP

Bonanza

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sport S Max Tow Punk'n
I don't want to beat you up on the price, but If I can have it for the $90 shipped to me. I'll take it. Just let me know how we can do this, I'm a newbie on this forum.
It's $150 before taxes on the site. This is still new in box, so I'm afraid I'm going to pass at that price. Might just sell it at the offroad expo when I go.

Thanks though!