Steering Pull After Mods

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
I had a MC 2.5 Lift/Level put on my new Gladiator along with Wildpeak AT 35's, and ever since, the vehicle has a strong pull to the right. It's not the road camber, and I have had the wheels & alignment done and it still pulls. Any other thoughts/ideas/suggestions? I'm thinking maybe one brake maybe harder than the other...not really sure.

The place that did the work unfortunately has stopped responding so I'm looking for my own solutions or maybe another shop to fix, but I'd like to go in with some ideas first. Thanks.
Sponsored

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Are you 100% sure they realigned the front end after the lift, or adjusted everything correctly when installing the lift? Because that’s what it sounds like the issue is. If not, that’s most-likely your issue.

OP
OP
Canuck33

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
It was supposed to have that done. And just had a dealer do an alignment while I was there for a camera recall...still pulls (and fixed a slight two issue on the front right, but very small).

I'm a little disappointed in the shop at this point.

Factoid

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator 2019 Porsche Cayenne 1964 Corvette
Occupation
Performance Coach
Did you change the steering stabilizer? After alignment, this is the next most common cause (Then tire pressure as I know someone will jump in with that).

OP
OP
Canuck33

Canuck33

First Name
Owen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Unfortunately, I didn't do the mods. MC 2.5 Lift/Level with Falcon SP2 2.1 Shocks and they were to do a angle alignment. It's possible they didn't go as far as they should have....now I have to figure out who & how to fix.
Sponsored