Steering wheel covers?

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
I was wondering which of you guys have steering wheel covers and if you could point me in the right direction to something good looking instead of all the hideous ones on amazon etc....I love the leather on the stock wheel but it’s getting a little worn and dirty from my rough dirty hands...thanks as always!
Sponsored

Ringmaster

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
I was wondering which of you guys have steering wheel covers and if you could point me in the right direction to something good looking instead of all the hideous ones on amazon etc....I love the leather on the stock wheel but it’s getting a little worn and dirty from my rough dirty hands...thanks as always!
I had two-tone wheelskins cover on my last car for 13 years and looked great.

https://wheelskins.com/

If you have a heated steering wheel however, not a great idea!

OP
OP
Yellow1098

Yellow1098

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Silver Sport S, 77 trans am, Ducati 1098
Ahhh dammit I forgot about my heated steering wheel...I love it to....for the next 6 months or so tho I won’t be using it much in Florida ....maybe I could keep it covered to preserve it in the warm months and take it off for the 3-4 I use it here

BigRed97

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Sport S
Could always just have the wheel replaced under warranty....

FL Handle Guy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubi
I have this one https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B000BPSVV4/ref=ppx_yo_dt_b_search_asin_title?ie=UTF8&psc=1

I use to have one that was better quality but this is the best I can find now. It fits well but requires a bit of heat to get it to stretch out enough. It does not slide around and I actually prefer the heated steering wheel with the cover on it. The only complaint I have about it is the sewn edge banding took some trimming but fits great now.
Sponsored