First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport Willys
My 2021 Mojave

Jeep Gladiator Stickers and decal pics! rs=w_1200,h_1200~2
Love it! Reminds me of this guy I used to work with. Every time you’d ask, hey, how’s it going or how are you today? Like clockwork, his response was, one day closer to that long dirt nap!

Sponsored

Padre

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Pastor
Here is one of mine. I have this on the side above the Jeep emblem and one above the glove box.
Jeep Gladiator Stickers and decal pics! IMG_5908

shrocks

First Name
Sheldon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKU, 2021 JT
I added some vinyl wrap and then did some plasti dip on the tailgate. pretty happy with the results.

Looks great! Did you use vinyl or plastidip for the doors and frame between the windows?

TxSmitty

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Looks great! Did you use vinyl or plastidip for the doors and frame between the windows?
At first I used Vivvid vinyl on the drivers side. But it is too thick and doesnt stretch well. On the passengers side and tailgate I used plasti-dip. This was the first time using plasti dip and I was amazed at how easy it is to use, texture and durability. I ended up pulling off the vinyl on the drivers side and using plasti dip on it as well. I used a 1/4" vinyl pinstripe on the edge of the plasti dip just for a clean line. I didn't want gloss but amazon sent me the wrong one so I just used it.
All of this is temporary and can be pulled off in 10 minutes. I just like messing around with stuff like this. I did the hood and didn't like how it turned out. The plasti dip came off in one huge piece, then i rolled it into a baseball size ball. Crazy stuff. Much more durable than I thought it would be.

right now I don't have anything between the windows.

Sponsored

azmojave

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sarge Green Mojave
Occupation
Retired Trucker. Current Sawyer