• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Illinois Sting Gray Grille Mojave Take Off

Von1992

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Just swapped out my grille for a satin black grille and looking to sell my 2021 Mojave Sting Gray grille. Took off at about 8500 miles and has a couple rock dents that are small.

It does not have the edge trim pieces or the foam pieces.

Looking to get $150 or best offer. Local pickup only but also willing to drive no more than 50 miles.

Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray Grille Mojave Take Off ECF0440D-6B9E-4183-8751-E48890FCAFF3

Jeep Gladiator Sting Gray Grille Mojave Take Off 404C5681-8391-4185-849E-2FA73A03E5F9
Sponsored

OP
OP
Von1992

Von1992

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Let me know if you change your mind on shipping
Will do! If I do not find anyone local by the end of the year, I will let you know.
Not sure what it will cost to ship, but that would be included in the final price.

Minty JL

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 XC90 - 23 JTM - 19 JLUR - 04 355 ZQ8
Occupation
USA(R), DoD Field Ops Engineer
Damn if you were closer.........I'd be all over this.

Great price, GLWS

OP
OP
Von1992

Von1992

First Name
Alexander
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bump!