Sponsored

Stinger High10 issue

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
LJR, JTR, FZJ80, Transit AWD, Ram 2500
Has anyone ran into this issue with the Stinger High 10? It gives me this error and will not go away. Tried different phones, tried nothing hooked up, tried to disconnect battery to reset, nothing works. If you hit ok it just pops back up. Not able to use anything....

Stinger.jpg
Sponsored

Gren71

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JT sports S Max Tow (Sold) '23 Ram 1500
Occupation
Magician
Vehicle Showcase
this may sound dumb...but...

Old windows systems would stack errors...if you kept acknowledging them (without creating new ones by plugging stuff in) eventually youd acknowledge them all.

Maybe try hitting okay a mess of times and see if you can clear them that way.

a note..im aware that is not a windows system. Just using it as an example.

Mike - Stinger Off-Road

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Website
stingeroffroad.com
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JT Gladiator Sport S
Occupation
Automotive Electronics

Attachments

Sponsored

OP
OP
MomsJeep

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recommend installing the latest firmware/system update. This should get that message to go away. I have attached instructions on how to update. You can find the latest updates here: https://stingeroffroad.com/collecti...tainment-kits/products/rb10jw18b#new-firmware

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any issue or give us a call at (727) 732-3114
I have been in contact with someone via email as well and shared the same thoughts as updating the firmware. Issue is the message doesn't go away so you can't access anything. Can't push the home button, etc. As soon as you hit ok it pops right back up so I can't do any updates, check system. reboot, etc.

OP
OP
MomsJeep

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
this may sound dumb...but...

Old windows systems would stack errors...if you kept acknowledging them (without creating new ones by plugging stuff in) eventually youd acknowledge them all.

Maybe try hitting okay a mess of times and see if you can clear them that way.

a note..im aware that is not a windows system. Just using it as an example.
Not dumb, if I had a dollar for every dumb thing I did and ended up working I might be able to buy another Jeep ;)

OP
OP
MomsJeep

MomsJeep

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I recommend installing the latest firmware/system update. This should get that message to go away. I have attached instructions on how to update. You can find the latest updates here: https://stingeroffroad.com/collecti...tainment-kits/products/rb10jw18b#new-firmware

Feel free to shoot me a message if you have any issue or give us a call at (727) 732-3114
I was able to install the updated firmware and so far, so good! It was a bit tricky as you had to hit the ok button and immediately hit the button you wanted to navigate so took some time to get through the screens, enter code, etc. Greatly appreciate your help!
Sponsored