• Total voters

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1964 Kaiser-Willys Jeep Gladiator (SJ) 2dr long bed pickup truck
Build Thread
Link
Hearye, ahem, and now: Whereas, wherefore, and whatnot, hereafter and beyond, we proclaim that we do ourselves by virtue of self electing ourselves, formulate and do represent the full membership of the STOCK AS A ROCK JEEP GLADIATOR CLUB in all secondary matters pertaining to the original matters brought before us now and then again later, for no such good reasons as can be fathomed or expressed unless someone brings to our attention the Flat Earth, Ancient Aliens, or Jeep Truck. Hearye. The members will now be heard...unless there are none.
Sponsored

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
The build & price tool for a base sport is making me extremely happy tonight. I love it. They made an option for my needs. Thank you Jeep!

Getting almost all the available options for the sport kind of defies stock, but the thing has roll up windows, so it still qualifies as rock.

Example, I'm replacing my 3rd electronic door window actuator a piece of crap in my current jeep, as we speak it is in the shop, so I'm loving all mechanical doors.

For me, in all seriousness, Glue works, tape works, bailing wire works. It's all good. It's a jeep pick up, simple as that. It deserves hillbilly engineering time to time!

I am so looking forward to finally having a Jeep Truck. I hope it's about 35K.(if as suspected it's 42K+, not so happy!).

Last edited:
OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
No idea. Used to be stock meant factory. These days everything is deliverable overnight and planned obsolescence, the next gen right now, so it changed. MOPAR guys I knew would likely argue yes, the 200 count as stock, MOPAR stock.

Sponsored

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
I voted for all 5 because I can.
Also I'm bored.

OP
OP
5JeepsAz

5JeepsAz

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
I voted for all 5 because I can.
Also I'm bored.
Outstandingly over reported votes just in from Idaho, the great state with the highest discounts!

DMoney

First Name
Dillon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 Mitsubishi Montero Sport w/ 1.5 inch lift.
Occupation
Freight-liner Diesel Technician
Outstandingly over reported votes just in from Idaho, the great state with the highest discounts!
I wonder how many potatoes fit in the bed of a gladiator? lol
Sponsored