Sponsored

Stock Sport s rim specs?

mfran12345

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Jeep Cherokee Sport
I want to upgrade from the plain silver wheels on sport s max tow. Does anyone know what the stock rim specs are and how they compare to the Quadratec Recon wheel. The recon are 17x8.5 with 5.2 back spacing and +11 offset. I can’t find backspacing and offset of the stock rims. Just they are 17x7.5. Will my stock tires fit the new rims or will it look weird? Will the 1 inch width difference matter? Thanks, I’m new to this, so appreciate it
Sponsored

STL Gladiator

First Name
Horace
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Max Tow - traded, 2021 JT Rubicon
I want to upgrade from the plain silver wheels on sport s max tow. Does anyone know what the stock rim specs are and how they compare to the Quadratec Recon wheel. The recon are 17x8.5 with 5.2 back spacing and +11 offset. I can’t find backspacing and offset of the stock rims. Just they are 17x7.5. Will my stock tires fit the new rims or will it look weird? Will the 1 inch width difference matter? Thanks, I’m new to this, so appreciate it
I think it will look ok but the 245/75-17 on that tire is already narrow. Maybe you might consider something a little wider....just maybe.

Last edited: