Sponsored

Storage Optimization

REDJT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT, 2015 JK
A Google search for a review of the site reveals quite a bit - especially noteworthy are the comments from people that have used that marketplace.
Sponsored

TheITGuy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Honda Ridgeline RTL-E, 2021 Toyota Rav4 Limit
For those without the rear underseat lock box, how much space is there between the bottom on the rear seat and the floor if you take the plastic divider out? I'm wondering if a Pelican-style case would fit. :idea:

OP
OP
DiabolicalDianoga

DiabolicalDianoga

First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Subaru Forester
Occupation
Admin
Jeep Gladiator Storage Optimization Screenshot_20200519-134848_Brave

I got this and returned it. Probably would've been helpful except that the passenger seat it up too far for it to fit because of my son's rear facing child seat. Also, not really a huge fan of having to use double sided tape as a mounting solution, eventually it'll give way.

Jeep Gladiator Storage Optimization Screenshot_20200519-134826_Brave

Also got and returned these. They seemed like they actually would've worked well for 16oz water bottles and the like, but they ended up sticking out too far into the left area on the drivers side. On longer drives I know they would've bothered my leg.

Just thought I'd give you all an update on things I've tried so far. I was using a 5.11 patrol ready bag (https://www.511tactical.com/patrol-ready.html) behind the passenger seat for a bunch of miscellaneous stuff like jumper cables, tie down straps, emergency supplies, etc. I decided to switch from that to some smaller bags I had laying around though so I could more easily grab the things I needed instead of having to grab a larger bag and rifle through it. It was quite heavy with all the stuff in it.