Storage solutions

Lives The Dream

First Name
Meericole
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1955 cj5, 1995 YJ, 2006 LJ Rubicon, 2020 JT
Where do you store your pants? I usually keep mine locked behind the rear seat with my wallet, but I’m trying to work out an under hood mounting location.
Maybe we can start a poll?
I’m really hoping for 1/2 doors, because my legs do get cold when I have the doors off completely with these winter temperatures, but I do like the open air feel. I am thinking of plywood dyi 1/2 doors since there are no factory options. Of course there could be Black Friday deals, could someone point me to a website with the best deals?

thanks, M
Sponsored

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland
Occupation
Data Analyst
... because my legs do get cold when I have the doors off completely with these winter temperatures, but I do like the open air feel.
I’d recommend wearing pants when u have the doors off... but that’s just me. You do you.

Glad-inator

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Lol. What the hell is going on? I’m hoping it’s a typo. If not- I keep mine with the large hole around my waist and with my two legs down the smaller hole pieces. My wallet typically goes in the hole with a sewn bottom that’s attached to my right butt cheek.

Sponsored

punk'n

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
R.I.P '20 Overland (totaled) Welcome home '21 Rubi
Wait, what? Its no pants Sunday and I missed it?

Blade1668

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
90XJ, 91XJ, 91MJ, 05 LJ, 20 JT
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
Depending I would keep fresh clothes in a SeaLine dry bag, I've been using it over 20 years. Normally I just wear my pants or shorts and keep my wallet in cargo pocket. :giggle: anyone driving by might not like me doing stuff in the buff :like:
I have had a person stopped that said I forgotten my ID / driver's license. My response was no you have forgotten more than that. Unluckily it was not something I ever wanted to see. :puke: only seatbelt and pair of flip flops on.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave, 2015 Jeep Wrangler Hard Rock; 1987 Jeep Wrangler Laredo; 1988 Porsche 911, 2005 Toyota Tacoma TRD Pro, 1994 Toyota Pickup 4x4. Not all at the same time.
I’m laughing my ass off!! Bookmarking this thread!

Sponsored

Dewyaw

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lol. What the hell is going on? I’m hoping it’s a typo. If not- I keep mine with the large hole around my waist and with my two legs down the smaller hole pieces. My wallet typically goes in the hole with a sewn bottom that’s attached to my right butt cheek.
When I first read it, I thought “That’s gotta be a typo, but what should it be? Plants? That’s just as weird. Paints? Still weird. Parts? Maybe, but damn be more specific.“ Hahaha!

Moonshineheadache

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Great White Edition Rubicon
Occupation
Gas Pump Jockey - I hate cans!
Vehicle Showcase
I too enjoy a slight breeze when cruising around town on errands. I prefer to keep my pants on a special rack I have installed in my bed...ya know...to keep them from wrinkling!

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
Another option would be to place your pants on the engine block to steam press them so you'll be looking sharp by the time you get to where you're going. just my .02

GRAVLER

First Name
Collin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Data Analyst
my favorite part about this thread is that the OP still hasn't commented/clarified. How long can we keep this going?
Sponsored