Sponsored

Stuck in JB Hell?

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I've been stuck in JB hell for a week now. Anyone else? Starting to really regret getting the spray liner.
Sponsored

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
OH F!! I was thinking I was in it for too long. WTF is taking so damn long? You'd think they would turn that around same day!
FML

BeepBeepIAmAJeep

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU Hard Rock Bright White and soon™ 2020 Gladiator LE Bright White
Are you just pinging jeep daily for updates? My build sheet finally got posted on the build tracker thread but other than the 2 times I contacted jeep and got my D and D1 status, I havent seen or heard of any other way to monitor that.

Sponsored

RoyalKay

First Name
Roy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler sport
Are you just pinging jeep daily for updates? My build sheet finally got posted on the build tracker thread but other than the 2 times I contacted jeep and got my D and D1 status, I havent seen or heard of any other way to monitor that.
Personally, I used the Jeep Chat every day to get my status updates. I would also check with my dealer, but as I was working with the General Sales Manager, instead of a regular salesman, he had access to the jeep website to get status. Only takes about 30 seconds for him to check.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
If these bed liners are really the issue, they should just reach out to everyone waiting - both built and not yet built - to reconfirm whether or not the buyer wants to just skip that option.

Letting trucks and orders stockpile is just stupid...
I could not agree more. I would pull mine in a heartbeat. I could have a shop spray it in 1/2 a day and get a custom job for close to the same price.

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
:CWL: Wait until it's getting delivered...as in...on the railcar...then at the transfer station...your waiting hasn't begun...yet...:CWL:

lucky7t

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
17 JK Rubicon 4dr, 15 JK Sport 4dr
:CWL: Wait until it's getting delivered...as in...on the railcar...then at the transfer station...your waiting hasn't begun...yet...:CWL:
Your right about that . I’m about 5 seconds away from cancelling this . It’s absolutely ridiculous . Orders are placed in May and the already took delivery . This was ordered on launch day but not really launch day and is the launch edition but not really released on the launch of the edition.

I’ve been a rail now for three weeks . Wtf ? I could seriously travel the entire U.S. in three weeks on a train

Sponsored

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
This is not awesome news.
Heck my Range Rover was built in the U.K. and it took less time for it to ship to me after it was built. And that required an actual ship!

Sorbs

First Name
Brian & Sunny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ram TRX, 2020 Gladiator LE
Vehicle Showcase
Your right about that . I’m about 5 seconds away from cancelling this . It’s absolutely ridiculous . Orders are placed in May and the already took delivery . This was ordered on launch day but not really launch day and is the launch edition but not really released on the launch of the edition.

I’ve been a rail now for three weeks . Wtf ? I could seriously travel the entire U.S. in three weeks on a train
They really don't know where it is once it gets on the railcar. It may be at the rail station or transfer station waiting to get on the truck to the dealer. Until it is at the dealer, gone through dealer prep, and you get a call to come pick it up, no one really knows. The good news for you is it has left the factory.

OP
OP
trez63

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Check out what they told me today

1e6FtyL.png