blackjack

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Rubicon
All,
I ordered my truck 5/3 or so. Been stuck in KZ since the end of may (roughly 30 days as of now). My dealer told me today that they moved a ton of trucks into storage to avoid some of the potential hail damage but now are backlogged. Not sure if that is 100% accurate or not. I still don't have a delivery date. I escalated it a week or so with Jeep Cares Chat and got an email from "Jeff" saying he is looking into it but thats been 3 days and no info. Anybody else have a similar situation? Thanks all..... Can't wait!
Sponsored

jhale1800

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, 2000 Ford Crown Victoria, 2011 Hyundai Genesis Coupe, 2017 Mazda3
All,
I ordered my truck 5/3 or so. Been stuck in KZ since the end of may (roughly 30 days as of now). My dealer told me today that they moved a ton of trucks into storage to avoid some of the potential hail damage but now are backlogged. Not sure if that is 100% accurate or not. I still don't have a delivery date. I escalated it a week or so with Jeep Cares Chat and got an email from "Jeff" saying he is looking into it but thats been 3 days and no info. Anybody else have a similar situation? Thanks all..... Can't wait!
I ordered 5/2. Got my build sheet and sticker on 6/4, but I think mine was actually built on or before 6/1. I've been in KZ LD (Ready for shipment, but delayed) since at least 6/4. For a while, I thought mine was built 6/4 and missed the 6/1 hail storms, but it looks like it was built just in time for the storms... Has me a little concerned.

Troybilt

First Name
Troy
Threads
Reaction score
Website
troynemitz.smugmug.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR
Occupation
Parks Operations
I was stuck in JB for 28 day. I was told the max is supposed to be 14.

I am on day 13 in KZ and was told the same 14 day crap. Escalating it in JB was A joke. Escalating it is KZ will have the same effect. Nothing.

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
I got you all beat. Ordered on 4/29. I'm not even in KZ. I went from JB to JS and I've been stuck there for a while now. Glad I at least have some company here. I've given up on June. Hoping July will bring better news.

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Same here. KZ status, with shipping supplier since 6/6. No Dealer ETA determined as of yet

Sponsored

Bruhast

First Name
Nathanael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Lexus IS350, 2017 Land Rover Discovery HSE
I got you all beat. Ordered on 4/29. I'm not even in KZ. I went from JB to JS and I've been stuck there for a while now. Glad I at least have some company here. I've given up on June. Hoping July will bring better news.
Ordered 4/27. JS —> JB —> JS since 5/24.

Pbmax

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
18 Wrangler JL
Not sure if you guys are leasing, but the MF % changed from May to June so the quoted payment will go up. Mine went up $17 p/m. Waiting to see what July rates looks like. This is specifically with US Bank

trez63

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Launch Edition, 2018 Acura NSX, 2016 Range Rover Sport SVR, 2018 Land Rover Discovery, 2017 Kawasaki Z900
Not sure if you guys are leasing, but the MF % changed from May to June so the quoted payment will go up. Mine went up $17 p/m. Waiting to see what July rates looks like. This is specifically with US Bank
Well that sucks. I know rates have actually come down so I don't understand the rationale behind this.

Sponsored

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
Just got my sticker 10 mins ago. I think we bings are finally starting to happen!

Mokihana

First Name
Vernell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy Colorado, chevy Suburban
Jeep Chat:::: I see here your order is in the shipping stage, KZ status... Your order has been in this stage for 27days now!!! Currently working of the shipping arrangements to the dealer. The arrangements can take up to 14 days!!!

& Im still in that waiting game!!!...lol Have a great weekend!!!!

Braunsemail

First Name
Braun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Wrangler JK Unlimited
Just got my sticker 10 mins ago. I think we bings are finally starting to happen!
Wow I should not post that late at night!

“We Beings”

JeepRealtor

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.thekashatteam.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition (Bright White), 2019 Ford Expedition Limited Stealth Package (Magnetic)
Occupation
Realtor
I’ve been in KZS on my LE since 6/3 IIRC.
Sponsored