Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I had the Mopar mesh sun bonnet installed from the factory, and now my Jeep app shows that I have an issue. Does anybody know what a campaign is?

Screenshot_20210908-141026.png
Sponsored

Hipbilly

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport, 2007 FJ Cruiser
Back at the bus factory I used to work at, a Quality Campaign was us canvasing the yard for a certain QC issue, with parts, tools, and knowledge.
My guess is it's something between a TSB and a Safety recall, in this context?

jeep-addiction1973

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 Crew Cab 4x4 BTS Willys JT on order
Occupation
Car Sales
I had the Mopar mesh sun bonnet installed from the factory, and now my Jeep app shows that I have an issue. Does anybody know what a campaign is?

Jeep Gladiator Sun bonnet campaign issue Screenshot_20210908-141026
I just saw that on my app the other day. Turns out if you ordered a mesh top from the factory then you got the solid one and vice versa. Probably part number issue but they will order you the one that was supposed to come with the jeep at no cost to you. Best part you get to keep the other one! I got mine like the next day.

OP
OP
Gvsukids

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
I just saw that on my app the other day. Turns out if you ordered a mesh top from the factory then you got the solid one and vice versa. Probably part number issue but they will order you the one that was supposed to come with the jeep at no cost to you. Best part you get to keep the other one! I got mine like the next day.
I had this problem when mine came in a year ago. Got a new one right away. Wonder why this issue just popped up?
Sponsored