First Name
Carmino
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JTRM
Occupation
Engineer
I have seen a few comments about the Suntop Ultimate top but no posts dedicated to it so I figured I would start one. If anyone buys this top please post up pics and your experience with the product.

I am in the market for a soft top that is weatherproof, storable on the go and fully retractable. I do not like how the Mopar soft top bunches up at the back of the roof. Looks terrible in my opinion.

From Suntop:

Considering what’s the market is offering as soft tops for Gladiator, our Ultimate top will be the real solution.

“The Gladiator is a Jeep® 100%. There is no reason to have limits once you want to enjoy the sun and the open air feeling. Our Gladiator topgives you the same versatility of our Ultimate system. You can open the top, the windows, or both. Simple and easy. Without hardware to fold or bulky parts to store in the car. The design is extremely clean and fit on every kind of build.”

It will be available in Black Diamond or Deep Sand color.

Price ( complete with the hardware ) will be around 950 / 990 usd

BCB9F72D-1038-4601-8793-4935C9F94117.jpeg

6EB8BF3F-8D2F-4D17-85D6-C4A85DAFE0F8.jpeg

448C04AC-0C6A-4635-ADF2-7C22421EC405.jpeg
Sponsored

Deadeye

First Name
JC
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Launch Edition
I have been in contact with their distributor in the states, and am supposedly at the front of the line when they open up for orders. They told me mid-April a couple weeks ago.

SPED1

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 gladiator sport 2005 tj wrangler
Occupation
service & parts supervisor
Hopefully you can remove the roll from the front easily. I mean 4 bolts to remove the man bun but then it takes up the bed and the back 3 pieces take up the back seat area on the stock top. I await the release......

Ohio JKU

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 JKU
Occupation
PM Construction
This is interesting!!!!

Moe_Fugga

Banned
Banned
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator
Price is right. If the quality is there I’ll be interested! Let us know how it goes! :like:

Sponsored

NotmyJt

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Willys
Why did they make the back window so small? I’m interested to see these on actual customer vehicles though. I had a rampage frameless soft top on my old TJ and the thing I hated the most about it was those camlock straps that this top has on the back. Maybe this top has better support along the back but the rampage top always sagged in the middle along the back

Happycoop

First Name
Coop
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Mojave
Interesting...but I cannot imagine having that roll in the front. At least with the man bun when I'm driving I don't see it (out of sight out of mind). Can you actually drive with this one rolled open? Or does that roll just unclip easily?

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
These seem like an interesting idea/concept, but I wouldn't hold your breath waiting for one of these.
I considered their top systems for my JL that has been out since 2018 and its unobtainium.
Even the actual top for the JK does not seem to exists (in the US), only back and sides.

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Unlike the JL, there has to be some kind of structure at the back to maintain the shape. Given that, I'd love it if the roll actually went to the back instead of the windshield.

Though if the roll easily unclips from the front and can be tossed in the bed....that would work.

Sponsored

Erievon

First Name
Al
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JTR., 2021 JLU Altitude
Occupation
International Banker
Hope it functions better than that Suntop I bought for my gladiator from them. That was throwing my money away.
Wait, what? What do/did they have for the Gladiator?

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
I had their combo top on my JLUR. 2 bolts held the top up front so you could roll it up and remove it easily. I always just left it rolled up on the front, actually helps block the sun early morning/late evenings. Top was a little on the noisy side, flapped a little. Customer service was great though, the top has a support bar that ran across the middle inside a pocket, well the pocket on mine ripped and the top started flapping. They replaced the top under warranty with no questions asked, even let me keep the old damaged top.

Ogre_FL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wranger JL 2 Door, Gladiator 80th
I had their combo top on my JLUR. 2 bolts held the top up front so you could roll it up and remove it easily. I always just left it rolled up on the front, actually helps block the sun early morning/late evenings. Top was a little on the noisy side, flapped a little. Customer service was great though, the top has a support bar that ran across the middle inside a pocket, well the pocket on mine ripped and the top started flapping. They replaced the top under warranty with no questions asked, even let me keep the old damaged top.
Who did you buy the JLU top from?
I had been looking for the 2 door version with zero luck.

aprez27

First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S. Max Tow.
Vehicle Showcase
Who did you buy the JLU top from?
I had been looking for the 2 door version with zero luck.

JLU = Unlimited. 4 door.

I purchased it directly from them in Italy before they had a US distributer.

robinja

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Overland, Grand Cherokee Trailhawk, TJ
Occupation
Project Manager
Vehicle Showcase
At half the cost of the overpriced overengineered man bun factory top, SIGN ME UP! I'll buy it right now.
Sponsored