First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
Now that (the thing) is winding down and while some of us can still afford gas & diesel, I think it’s time we put together a massive meet up, camp & wheel.

theres simply no way to please everyone geographically and there’s some areas where egregious amounts of pinstriping and or damage is possible if not outright guaranteed on gladiators so let’s not be suggesting Johnson Valley or tight trails in AZ. I dont mind trail damage but I think the first one should be friendly enough that beginners arent scared of. Let’s try this post this way.

I live or spend most of my time in X city
i’m willing and able to travel Xxx miles from there given 90 days notice
my first choice of destinations is xxx my second choice xxx
I’m not at all, somewhat or very experienced at wheeling

i can help organize this but these things take a lot of effort so I’d love it if ten or so other people could volunteer as well.
Sponsored

Gvsukids

First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Delivery Driver
What about the international audience? What about picking 10 locations in the States, and people could travel to whichever one suits them?

ShadowsPapa

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JTO, '23 JLU, '82 SX4, '73 P. Cardin Javelin
Occupation
Retired auto mechanic, frmr gov't ntwrk security admin
Vehicle Showcase
I'm considering the gathering in NW Iowa in July.
I already have events for August (Detroit) and July (Kenosha) - car shows.

Free2roam

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator
Occupation
Fabricator by trade/ Maintenance Mechanic
I live in Nevada and I'm willing to travel for a get together. How many miles? No idea yet. Guessing anywhere up and down the Eastern Sierra's to southern Idaho, Oregon, and or nothern Nevada. Possibly eastern Utah. Any takers?

Edit: Experience, first Jeep, but plenty of wheeling when I was younger. Not so much into rock crawling. More overlanding (camping). I like having a destination in mind and hanging out for a couple days.

Last edited:

Wholand

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator Sport S Max Tow
Occupation
Engineer
What about the international audience? What about picking 10 locations in the States, and people could travel to whichever one suits them?
I like this approach. Several regional meets. I'm in CT and can't see me being able to swing something outside New England.

Sponsored

Jeeperjamie

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 jeep gladiator
Occupation
Weyerhaeuser
Vehicle Showcase
I'm in the Charlotte NC area, I'm down for driving somewhere to meet up. Be awesome to get together with some fellow JT owners. The Jeep wrangler meet ups are nice but you always got those wrangler owners who swear we ain't driving real Jeeps

MMMII

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JTR - 2017 BMW X5
Occupation
Redfin - Real Estate Consultant
I live or spend most of my time in Henderson, NV (Vegas).

I’m willing and able to travel 300 miles from there given 90 days notice my first choice of destinations is Moab my second choice is somewhere with big trees.

I’m somewhat experienced at wheeling.

Sponsored

Rahkmalla

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Gobi Manual Mojave
Build Thread
Link
NJ. Would be willing to drive 5 hours tops. Assuming the location is one that'll let me camp in my bed. Not interested in doing both ways in one day.

Offroading virgin not particularly interested in damage or crawling. More interested in overlanding type stuff.

Tar Heel Wrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sold JLU Sport S for JTM, JL Willys Sport
I've gotten in some successful trail rides with posts in the local section. Last one had like ten gladiators at Rausch Creek, and one is gaining steam for Peter's Mill Run in VA in July
Peter's Mill is a very easy trail and it's a badge trail. Beginner's wouldn't be scared of it and could get their first badge.

JTBurns

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Peter's Mill is a very easy trail and it's a badge trail. Beginner's wouldn't be scared of it and could get their first badge.
Yea I'm excited, still learning the ropes. July 2nd is the date for that ride. We have 4-5 committed at this point. Just earned my first badge at trail 11 a couple of weeks ago, and now I'm down in Ocala visiting my parents so we're gonna earn one in the national forest tomorrow

OngsterA

First Name
August
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Sarge Rubicon
Occupation
Software Security
I live or spend most of my time in Henderson, NV (Vegas).

I’m willing and able to travel 300 miles from there given 90 days notice my first choice of destinations is Moab my second choice is somewhere with big trees.

I’m somewhat experienced at wheeling.
What about trails around Big Bear, CA? Lots of choices, White Mtn, Gold Mtn, Monache, etc?

OP
OP
TheSolarWizard

TheSolarWizard

First Name
Memphis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
3.0 JT
Occupation
Solar & EV infrastructure
I like this approach. Several regional meets. I'm in CT and can't see me being able to swing something outside New England.
that would be fine by me. Let’s see what kind of traction this post gets and how many volunteers we can get
Sponsored