SuperPacific Switchback X1 Canopy Camper for Gladiators!

nosepatrol

First Name
Kyle
Reaction score
Website
www.nosepatrol.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Sport Max Tow
Occupation
Business Owner
Hey Everyone, I'm currently working with SuperPacific a new player in the canopy camper market to develop their Gladiator model. Their Tacoma and F-150 models just wen into full production. They have the fastest lead-time and I think the lowest price compared to all the other canopy wedge camper/tents available. Hit them up on instagram or via email if your are interested and we can get the Gladiator further up in the que!

Super+Pacific+Switchback+Adventure+System.png

Advertisement

eternus

First Name
Jody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sting-Gray Sport S Max Tow
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
Hey Everyone, I'm currently working with SuperPacific a new player in the canopy camper market to develop their Gladiator model. Their Tacoma and F-150 models just wen into full production. They have the fastest lead-time and I think the lowest price compared to all the other canopy wedge camper/tents available. Hit them up on instagram or via email if your are interested and we can get the Gladiator further up in the que!

Super+Pacific+Switchback+Adventure+System.png
With all of the wedge campers that have popped up in the last year, I really like these guys the best. Price, timeline aside... I just love the design and unexpected features it includes. (I had been all GFC for the past 2 years, but realize their leadtime is too great and ultimately I like the aluminum frame more.)

I keep seeing them say they have a Gladiator they're working on but I don't know what that means specifically, I wonder if that's yours? I hope to see a picture soon. Once I see one ON a Gladiator it'll get much harder to not try to put down a deposit.

dsundy

First Name
Dan
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Anyone seen or heard an update? I took the leap of faith and put a deposit down, but haven’t seen a single Gladiator pic yet. It’s killing me!

Beowulf

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler Rubicon Unlimited
Anyone seen or heard an update? I took the leap of faith and put a deposit down, but haven’t seen a single Gladiator pic yet. It’s killing me!
Nothing yet. There is a big thread over on expeditionportal as well, but no Gladiator stuff yet.

SP seems active on social media, but no gladiators there either.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
From everything I've seen, I don't think you'll be disappointed (meaning all the pics on other trucks, I haven't seen one on a Gladiator either.) The company seems legit as do their designs. I wish I were in the position to put a deposit down and be able to follow through with the payment... I hope we see something soon!

brookie0907

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 LJ UR 2020 JT Rubicon
Price increased to almost $10K. Makes my GFC more attractive for sure.

eternus

First Name
Jody
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Product Manager
With the v2 GFC reveal, I was already leaning back that direction... and this just makes it easier to stop looking at the SuperPacific.

Mjolnir

First Name
Alex
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Willys, 2020 Gladiator
Yikes. Way too much. Whatever this has that the GFC doesnt have, I can add in an hour for less than $200. And I am over compensating on that $200.

And shit, it is 300 lbs while the GFC V2 is a right around 200 and is built for rock crawling, desert running, etc.

Hard pass. Glad I went with GFC instead of waiting on this.

Advertisement

Advertisement