• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

North Dakota Swap my Mojave hood and cowls for Rubicon hood and cowls. White.

FREEZE451

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Gladiator Mojave | 2021 Grand Cherokee L
Seeing if there is any interest to trade a Rubicon hood and coowls for my Mojave set?

Reason, just like the Rubicon hood.

I'm in Fargo, ND.

From what I'm seeing online it's the hood and cowls; seems simple enough.

Any interest in this?
Jeep Gladiator Swap my Mojave hood and cowls for Rubicon hood and cowls. White. 20220915_192213
Sponsored

Johnny3

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Hellcat JTR, 2000 TJ
I want to do the exact opposite (Rubicon --> Mojave).... I would trade you in a heartbeat. The issues are, a: my JT is black (not a big deal) and, b: I am in CT. This stuff would be horrendous to ship

LMK if you can think of a way to make the logistics work or if anyone else reading this wants to take the other side of my swap, within a reasonable driving distance.

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT Hard Top & 23 Ram Limited 4x
Occupation
Very Retired
I presume my 22 White JLR hood would fit. So, make a vacation out of it and come stay at my place. I've a shop with a boat in it on Lake Lanier.

RacerAV

First Name
Adamo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
Jeep Lover
I'm looking to swap my Mojave to a Rubi hood set up! But Sarge Green and in CA! I have a tentative plan with a guy from CT, on a cross country trip! Should be good.

Sponsored

mitdrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I'm also looking to trade a mojave for rubicon. we should start a swap thread!

RockAltered

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 JLR V6 AT Hard Top & 23 Ram Limited 4x
Occupation
Very Retired
I'm not always the guy trying to swim upstream?
What don't you like about the Mojave hood?

mitdrx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Gladiator
I'm not always the guy trying to swim upstream?
What don't you like about the Mojave hood?
For me, it was the availability of parts. With the cowls being different, there are a lot of aftermarket parts you can't run (lights bars, snorkels, etc).
Sponsored