• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Canada - BC SWAP: My Silver for your Black Freedom Top

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Just picked up a Billet Silver Launch Edition on Monday. Came with the Body Color Freedom Top, buy I really wanted a plain stock Black Top.

Anyone in BC or Washington State (I’m there in a couple weeks) who’d be interested in a straight swap?

Lemme know .....

4B1A6D27-8E2A-4BEC-8C3B-972422AFF6F5.jpeg
Sponsored

earvg0tti

First Name
Earvin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland
I'm in TX but I'd be all over this .... :(

Alaska-HWY JK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2005 Rubicon LJ 2007 JKU 2020 Rubicon Gladiator
Up in Dawson Creek, we were just in Vancouver and Victoria 2 weeks ago.

OP
OP

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
Aw man - why all you guys so far???

Not many Gladiators around Vancouver area so could be a while. Gonna keep in good condition, but would like to hand it over while it’s still immaculate!

Of note is it has the factory headliner and would want the same on the black.

Sponsored

expfinn

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon
I’m in Arizona if you want to head south for the winter.

Limitless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dragonfly JTR 6spd
are you wanting just for the look? consider vinyl wrapping the top only; that way if you change your mind you can revert. and if you decide to sell later; you won't get hurt on resale

OP
OP

pcar-yvr

First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT
are you wanting just for the look? consider vinyl wrapping the top only; that way if you change your mind you can revert. and if you decide to sell later; you won't get hurt on resale
That's a REALLY good suggestion Limitless - and one I hadn't thought of. Thanks!

J_low

First Name
jordan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Z07 corvette(680whp) , 2020 Rubicon Gladiator, 4.5 inch lift,38s,
Occupation
Oilfield
If You ever make it down to Colorado I would trade you
Sponsored