Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Overland, 2005 Wrangler X
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Does anybody have any real world experience with the SwayLoc system? I'm working on budgeting for all I need to do, and wonder if I should go this route, or I should plan on the Anti-Rock system. I am really leaning to the Rock Krawler 3.0 Pro-X Stage 1 system for the lift, if that helps any...
Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S w/ Max Tow
Vehicle Showcase
Your profile says florida.. As such I am guessing you dont need to disconnect often. You may be better off with quick disconencts. 200 or less & you can disconnect when needed manually.

OP
OP
Artsifrtsi

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Your profile says florida.. As such I am guessing you dont need to disconnect often. You may be better off with quick disconencts. 200 or less & you can disconnect when needed manually.
Currently Florida. And you are correct... there is really no need to disconnect here.

We will be moving within a year to North Alabama. But we are going to be driving to run trails such as Rubicon, Colorado, Utah... etc.

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Currently Florida. And you are correct... there is really no need to disconnect here.

We will be moving within a year to North Alabama. But we are going to be driving to run trails such as Rubicon, Colorado, Utah... etc.
Honestly I disconnect mine every weekend.. Its not a problem to disconnect them when I air down & reconnect as I air up. I would go the cheaper route if I were you as its still only an occasional thing. Plus disconnected completely is more flex then a torsion bar.

OP
OP
Artsifrtsi

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
I guess I can accept that... not necessarily for cost as much as simplicity.

Are you doing anything for the rear? Thatā€™s the area I donā€™t know about... when I lived in S. ID I use to go out a lot, but that was always on leaf springs, my ā€˜79 Cherokee didnā€™t have sway bars at all.

Sponsored

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I guess I can accept that... not necessarily for cost as much as simplicity.

Are you doing anything for the rear? Thatā€™s the area I donā€™t know about... when I lived in S. ID I use to go out a lot, but that was always on leaf springs, my ā€˜79 Cherokee didnā€™t have sway bars at all.
No I havenā€™t touched the tear sway bar. Iā€™m not feeling like itā€™s holding me back either.

OP
OP
Artsifrtsi

Artsifrtsi

First Name
Jude
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Resident Pompous A-Hole
Thatā€™s fair.

So Iā€™ll just plan on some QR links in front... I think the pro-x might come with it...

bastage

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Thatā€™s fair.

So Iā€™ll just plan on some QR links in front... I think the pro-x might come with it...
I think it may. Make sure to check the thread on the RK 3ā€ lifts though. There is quite a rake left after.
Sponsored