J

Mojavematt

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Mojave gladiator
I've been looking at the Synergy stuff, I think their coil springs are really soft though. Might have issues with a heavier rig.

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 titan xd, ordered 2021 gladiator
Occupation
Retired
I wanted a one inch lift contacted them told me that's what I'd get , also they state there springs don't bow
Installed quite surprised with the difference in height from the OEM spring at 17 in to the synergy spring at 21 1/2 yet only got a Net height increase 1/2" & Bowing springs
Contacted was told " never seen that with our springs " didn't offer a resolution to correct .
Took them off and installed a teraflex 1" spacer , got a 1" lift
With the interaction I had with synergy I wouldn't recommend their springs , my thought was to install a spring rather than a spacer get a little bit better of a product but not the case
Jeep Gladiator Synergy Mfg. Basic Lift Kit IMG_20211109_154818
Jeep Gladiator Synergy Mfg. Basic Lift Kit IMG_20211110_100804
Jeep Gladiator Synergy Mfg. Basic Lift Kit IMG_20211110_100825

CTFriel

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
I wanted a one inch lift contacted them told me that's what I'd get , also they state there springs don't bow
Installed quite surprised with the difference in height from the OEM spring at 17 in to the synergy spring at 21 1/2 yet only got a Net height increase 1/2" & Bowing springs
Contacted was told " never seen that with our springs " didn't offer a resolution to correct .
Took them off and installed a teraflex 1" spacer , got a 1" lift
With the interaction I had with synergy I wouldn't recommend their springs , my thought was to install a spring rather than a spacer get a little bit better of a product but not the case

do you have an adjustable track bar? What are you running on the front? I’m running a full width ARB and 10k Warn. My spring is on the left and yours on the right. I have little to no bow. Synergy is essentially the same spring rate as factory rubicon springs. They have an insane amount of range. I netted 1-1.5” and with a hard top, arb, warn, and Eezi Awn rack.
I have zero complaints and their stuff is made in the USA.

Jeep Gladiator Synergy Mfg. Basic Lift Kit 3BDDBFD0-33FD-424D-B8AE-B083F6D9C16C

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
do you have an adjustable track bar? What are you running on the front? I’m running a full width ARB and 10k Warn. My spring is on the left and yours on the right. I have little to no bow. Synergy is essentially the same spring rate as factory rubicon springs. They have an insane amount of range. I netted 1-1.5” and with a hard top, arb, warn, and Eezi Awn rack.
I have zero complaints and their stuff is made in the USA.

Jeep Gladiator Synergy Mfg. Basic Lift Kit 3BDDBFD0-33FD-424D-B8AE-B083F6D9C16C
Glad your happy with them , find it odd the spacing between your coils & mine as
Mines a Willy's sport diesel soft top , with added factory steel oem bumper , Grimm winch plate & a sx 12k rope winch, plus my plow brackets
& No adjustable track bar ( if a spring co requires it they should mention , as it adds cost)
Thanks for the information

Sponsored

CTFriel

First Name
Christopher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Rubicon
Occupation
Civil Engineer
Glad your happy with them , find it odd the spacing between your coils & mine as
Mines a Willy's sport diesel soft top , with added factory steel oem bumper , Grimm winch plate & a sx 12k rope winch, plus my plow brackets
& No adjustable track bar ( if a spring co requires it they should mention , as it adds cost)
Thanks for the information
Ding ding ding…. The issue is you’re diesel which is heavier and heck even the factory springs are bottoming out on the bump stops bone stock.

Gohan2374

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
Retired
Ding ding ding…. The issue is you’re diesel which is heavier and heck even the factory springs are bottoming out on the bump stops bone stock.
Maybe you miss this I contact of them before I bought these by email to confirm that they would work with my diesel gladiator netting a 1" lift = Yes
I haven't had a problem with my factory springs bottoming out
Sponsored