www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S on 39's
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
Jeeps Steering Problems stem from several things; however, they all come back to having a stable foundation.

Sponsored

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
I read in here that there were problems after someone had the sector shaft installed on their truck. THere will be a clicking or popping in the steering. Apparently well known shop didnt bench grease the brass bushing. Make sure you grease and locktite everything prior to install.

I am not sponsored and this is my honest review. Jeep parts cost money, I am trying to be as transparent as possible with our trucks.

Thanks for checking in.

Last edited:

Hawkeyes3312

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon Launch Edition
Jeeps Steering Problems stem from several things; however, they all come back to having a stable foundation.

Thanks for the video. I've read the install instructions and was planning to do this myself but now I am worried I am not inclined enough to do so. If I take it to a shop, what should I expect as far as labor? I have the brace and the Synergy track bar.

Thanks again!

OP
OP
Brfertig [HACKED ACCOUNT]
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Tool Man
  • Banned
Thanks for the video. I've read the install instructions and was planning to do this myself but now I am worried I am not inclined enough to do so. If I take it to a shop, what should I expect as far as labor? I have the brace and the Synergy track bar.

Thanks again!
Its not too difficult an install, its very snug and for good reason. You don't want sloppy play in the track bar and sector shaft. You can do it but if its not perfect, use a drill to clean up the holes and a hammer to massage it aka bend tabs to make it fit and flex.
Sponsored